Great Cheap Airport Parking Hunt merged threads

Options

Comments

• YBNB
    YBNB Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    I just booked via the BCP/Egg offer. Many thanks guys!
  • Chas
    Chas Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Options
    Quick update on Maple Manor Meet & Greet service.

My friends booked the service last year & rang as instructed when they were 10 minutes from Gatwick. They got to the drop off point at 4.30am as arranged, then waited & waited, along with 5 other families who had also booked through Maple Manor. Apparently one family had been waiting for 2 hours.

Eventually a minibus turned up with 2 drivers who said they had no idea what was going on & to ring the office (no one answered, or it was engaged)

My friends were due to check in by 6.10 am & at 5.40am they decided they couldn't wait any longer & had to park in Gatwick's long stay car park.
  • claireb
    claireb Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    I've tried PMing Addy for the contact details for the Stansted parking but not had a reply - on hols maybe? Can anyone else who's used the service PM me the details please....I'm going on holiday:j
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    claireb wrote:
    Hi
    I've tried PMing Addy for the contact details for the Stansted parking but had reply - on hols maybe? Can anyone else who's used the servive PM me the details please....I'm going on holiday:j

Hi,

Or please post on here, as a few people seem to want this. We're going from Stansted too in Oct, so would be useful please.

Thanks
    Josie
  • tit
    tit Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    also like tel no

please email frenchgites2000@yahoo.co.uk

many thanks lee
  • kevinyork
    kevinyork Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DONCASTER AIRPORT PARKING

Can anybody recommend the cheapest form of parking for this airport please - or does anybody live close by who has parking available - for a fee naturally! Thanks for your help.

Shouldnt really say this but as this is a small airport, it is literally a 5 minute walk from Finningley village where there is loads of residential parking. If you are prepared to make the 5 minute walk then you could do this for free. Im sure you could park somewhere without interfering with the residents.
  • monkeyspanner
    Options
    Does anyone have a discount code for the NCP site? 'save£' used to work but it doesn't seem to any more.

Other codes which still work:
    http://www.bcponline.co.uk 'BN221' gives 15% on parking.
    http://www.aph.com/partners/?toysrus gives 15% on parking

or Early booking discounts with aph up to 20% off(3 month advance booking), 15% off(1 month advance booking), 10% off(within 1 month) here's the link:
    http://www.aph.com/offers/e0806/early_booking_discount_info.htm source: promotional e-mail from aph

Late Summer Special with aph 10% off Airport Hotel+Parking if booked by 7 Sept. 06 here's the link:
    http://www.aph.com/offers/e0806/airport_hotels.htm source: promotional e-mail from aph

Hope these help someone. If anyone has the NCP code I would be grateful. A definite click on the thanks button!
  • dougrose60
    Options
    Hi,

We are off on holiday at the end of the month and are flying from Bristol airport. Does anyone know of anywhere we can park safely in the surrounding area for 10 days, for less than the £50 they want to park in the airport itself??

Thanks

Airport Tavern (01275472217)offers secure parking and drop off and pick up on return (which meanns you get away quicker than the official car parks). its less than 5 mins from the Terminals. Costs £25 days for a week.

Same service offered by a nearby garage (01275472252) the name escapes me.

weve used both on numerous occasions (by the way Airport tavern has a Web site) & It boes B&B for overnight stays if required.

regardz,
    dougrose60
  • TBeckett100
    TBeckett100 Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    adchesney wrote:
    Dear Fellow MSEs,

I have come across https://www.pink-meetandgreet and they can offer parking at Gatwick with "meet and greet" for £65.

This looks true good to be true - has anyone had experience of them?

Regards

ANDREW

Yes, these cowboys dumped cars in public areas.
  • bargain-lil
    Options
    Hi wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction?
    I am travelling with DH, DD (4) and DS (1) at 6am on Oct 18th from Gatwick - so need to be at the aiport fairly early for check in - approx 3am ish. I am flying with XL who advised they do have a twilight checkin which I can do from Zone F the night before between 4pm & 8pm so this should enable us to checkin a little later on the 18th - maybe 4.30 ish. We have an 1.5 hour journey to Gatwick so would think it would be better to stay overnight & at least manage a bit of sleep - my problem is trying to find a hotel that operates a true 24 hour transfer service. without going to the expense of getting a taxi after we have parked the car up at the hotel? Does anyone have any recommendations for us as a family?
    thanks

Lil
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills