First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi
    well hear goes -new to the forum,so hope i,m doin this right
    Manchester Airport
    anyone have any advise on the best car park/promotion codes to use
    thanks

Hi,

Ive been looking at quotes for Manchester too.

This site has reviews: REVIEWS

and using codes on here seems like BCP and APH come out similar.

BCP LINK VIA EGG click on the BCP link and the discount code is inserted for you.

or APH TOYS R US

On balance Im going to book Q park through BCP. My flight comes back early in the morning and dont want to be too long transferring to car park. Q Park and Premier are within a couple of minutes but reviews on the site above say Q Park is better and you dont leave your keys with them.
  • jammyjames_2
    Options
    smeghead1 wrote:
    Am flying from Gatwick on the 3rd of October for one week cheapest quote i can find is £42.00 with aph although due to flight times goes into another day does anyone know of any cheaper

Cheers Jim

I always use https://www.best-airport-parking-deals.co.uk because this site compares all the car parks with the different providers. On looking at your dates for parking I saw that you could park at Holiday Parking North Terminal for £40.90.
    I know its not much of a saving but it all helps and I have saved much more than this on other holidays abroad.

Happy Holidays - James
  • scary27
    Options
    Hi All Just booked with...... Meet and Greet .co.uk

http://meetingandgreeting.co.uk/getaquote.html

Situated 10 minutes from Manchester Airport

Three Options Available

I opted for "Meet and Return" which consists of me driving
    my car to their car park seeing where they put the car
    and then They hump my luggage into the transfer coach/bus
    while i wait in the lounge ;-) and they then take me to te airport.

On Return they meet me off my flight with a placard with my name on it!
    (always wanted that!) and take me to my car which has been brought
    to the Airport for me. Happy dayz! Got All this for £30 for a Week!

Cheaper option is bus to and from carpark only £24

More expensive one is meet you at airport take your car and return it
    to the airport £42

Hope this helps:-)

Scary.
  • shykins
    shykins Posts: 2,758 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    been looking round for some cheap (er) parking for gatwick and i notice that some say if u are disabled u can use short term parking... does anyone know anything about this?? i have a blue badge and wondered if there were special deals for holders

any other offers for gatwick parking would be useful

thanks very much in advance
    When you know better you do better

Atkins since 2004 - 8 stone loss maintaining
  • smilie_girl
    Options

thanks everyone for all your help,
    really good info on reviews,and the code.Fantastic
    yippeee
  • comperking
    Options
    Hi Folks

Have just used Maple Manor Parking at Gatwick for the first time. Booked the Meet & Greet service at £45 for eight days.

Call them en-route and they are there to collect your car and off you go.

Came back about midnight eight days later and the whole system fell apart! Took one hour for my car to be returned!

Beware!!!

Will stick to Purple Parking in the future!

Comperking
    COMPERKING

Absenthe makes the heart grow fonder!

:A :A :A :A :A :A :A
  • celticsprite
    Options
    tangojulie wrote:
    I've just had excellent service from Parkstansted http://www.parkstansted.com/ They were the cheapest we could find for a 4 night booking. But more than that, their service was superb. We were close to missing our flight - caught by roadworks on the M25, and when we tried to divert there were even more problems. Parkstansted kept in touch by phone, suggested alternative routes, and finally sent a special bus to meet us close to the airport so we didn't have to lose any time going all the way to their premises. We checked in with 10 minutes to spare but we would not have made it without them. Highly recommended.

We used them as they had been mentioned here. While you may have had great service, ours was unfriendly and we left not feeling particularly confident about them. The "special bus" was an old jalopy which didn't feel particulary safe, and was frankly disgusting.

There were other places which were roughly the same price-wise, I used them because they were mentioned here and because I like to use smaller businesses. I'd never use this company again, they were rude and uncaring. We were reprimanded because we hadn't called her when we touched down, even though her phone had been engaged the whole time :(

My advice is to stay clear.

CS
  • Sunshine_and_Roses
    Options
    Where is the cheapest place to get airport parking at Birmingham - on-site or off-site?

I will be arriving at 0400 on Monday 2 October and leaving at 1300 on Monday 9 October.

Cheapest I can find is £34. Does anyone have any web sites or codes I can use please ?

Thanks
  • YBNB
    YBNB Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    Worth noting that "outside" websites are not always cheapest.

The best price I could get for 7 days at Stansted from 1st to 8th October with BCP (even with the 15% discount) was £56; booking direct with Pink Elephant via

https://www.pinkelephantparking.com

turned out to be the cheapest I could find (without using the "miles away" ones) - £44.10

I know the Long Stay at Stansted is quite a way away but at least it's a "known quantity" to me - 5 minutes or so by bus so not too bad.

Just thought it worth pointing out that sometimes it's worth trying direct.

Best wishes

YBNB

:)
  • Bigtimer01
    Options
    how far is the bcp carpark at liverpool airport to the terminal. the cheapest deal i have found is with a local company http://www.liverpoolparkandfly.co.uk
    :money: i allways wondered how every one put a message here, MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure