Software4students

Options

Comments

• misterfish
    Options
    denchys wrote: »
    I may be getting worried a little too early but there does appear to be an ongoing problem with this company and their dispatch system. I know of 3 different orders for Windows 7 that were all 'dispatched' on the 9th of November with an expected delivery of 3-5 working days. It has now been 7 working days.
    Is anyone else having problems with items ordered since the postal strike finished?

I hope these worries are unfounded. The email I received stated 'large batch of orders despatched between October 23rd and November 2nd have been lost in delivery' - so I would hope that stuff dispatched a week after these dates would be OK.

So like many others all I can do is wait and hope that 'We expect your second dispatch to be with you on or before Monday 23rd November.' is correct.

Hopefully when customers receive their 'second dispatch' they will post on here to keep us updated!
  • linni
    linni Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered Enterprise 2007 in October, didn't get it, waited 21 days, emailed them, they didn't reply, sent 2nd email to them yesterday, they replied this time and they will re-send and I should receive it in the next few days.
  • gompertz
    Options
    I notice that for Windows 7 Professional their website now says "Expected delivery 26th Nov" whereas previously it said 19th Nov.

I wonder if this applies to pending orders or just new ones.
  • harshw
    Options
    Received the windows 7 upgrade disk today, but had ordered an MS office disk as well - that didn't come through, hopefully it should do that next few days. But they did send the Win7 disk before 23rd ...
  • bradc
    bradc Posts: 184 Forumite
    Options
    bradc wrote: »
    Ordered Office 2007 on the 4th, and it is not here yet but it hasn't been long enough to worry about, hope it arrives soon but from the other comments am now a little worried I must admit! It was dispatched the next working day after I ordered.

Still not arrived :( And it should have been dispatched around the 5th/6th (according to their website status) so it should have been here by now as its after the batch was "lost".
  • GentleGiant_2
    Options
    Microsoft today released the beta of Office 2010 - they are advising anyone who purchased after today to make sure that you get a copy that allows you a free upgrade to 2010 when it is released.

Worth checking for anyone who is buying Office 2007.

Could well be cheaper to buy a full copy and get 2010 when it comes out.

Not 100% sure on the technicalities - but worth checking.

And no - I have not yet got my windows 7.

Will advise if and when I do.
  • rdeane
    Options
    Hi all,

I ordered Office Enterprise 2007, 23rd October and it turned today, I was having doubts, but very pleased that it arrived.
  • Oneday77
    Oneday77 Posts: 1,242 Forumite
    Options
    I recieved both my Win7 and Office Enterprise today :)
    They were packaged seperately. Little disappointed they didn't come in a dvd style case for protection and keeping them in. But hey as long as they install.
    Office is now installed, just have to wait till sat/sun when I have time to upgrade the PC :)
    New PV club member. 3.99kW system. Solar Edge with 14 x 285W JA Solar panels. 55° West from south and 35° pitch.
  • zinchead
    Options
    Will I be keeping them. Absolutely not.
    Ordered and paid for 28th October 2009. Delivered 4 weeks later. Sorry people, we are living the a modern society. Deliveries do not take this long to complete.
    I ordered ebay items the same day and they where delivered within 2 days from the UK and it came through the regular post.

I asked for my money back before the goods where dispatched and they still arrive at my door.
    Really poor service.

Still waiting for that email to say that they missed up. Don't think I'll get it!
    micheal5kr.gif
  • linni
    linni Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    Options
    I finally got Office Enterprise today - hooray.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure