E.ON Energy Fixed 1Year V19 End date.

Options
onzey
onzey Posts: 830 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 8 February 2016 at 1:02PM in Energy
Just looked at the Energy Tariffs on the E.ON website and noticed that for the E.ON Energy Fixed 1 Year V19 tariff it states:

"This tariff will no longer be available after 9 February 2016"

Wasn't that the 8th February the other day?

With V20 due on the 9th Feb does it mean both tariffs will be available for 1 day?

(In case it's of interest, Age UK Fixed 2 Year v6 will no longer be available after the 9th too)

Comments

• beardiedog
    Options
    Yep, I thought it was the 8th too. Went on to check for v20 this morning.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning both,

Sorry for the confusion,

The Version 20 won't now be available to view until Tuesday 9th Feb, Malc posted it quite a bit last week.

It's because, we were so busy with the Age UK stuff, that some customers couldn't get through on the phone easily to speak to us.

Hope this helps.

Helena :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • onzey
    Options
    Good morning both,

Sorry for the confusion,

The Version 20 won't now be available to view until Tuesday 9th Feb, Malc posted it quite a bit last week.

It's because, we were so busy with the Age UK stuff, that some customers couldn't get through on the phone easily to speak to us.

Hope this helps.

I certainly new (from Malc) that V20 was due on the 9th but I also thought that V19 was ending on the 8th:

(from Malc)
    "Things have changed and we've extended the end date for our Fixed 1 Year version 19 tariff until Monday, 8 February 16."

It now seems V19 is ending on the 9th.
    Options
    onzey wrote: »
    I certainly new (from Malc) that V20 was due on the 9th but I also thought that V19 was ending on the 8th:

(from Malc)
    "Things have changed and we've extended the end date for our Fixed 1 Year version 19 tariff until Monday, 8 February 16."

It now seems V19 is ending on the 9th.

Oh yes, but then it changed again last week :o It was literally an hour later.

I'm not sure if Malc got to update every thread, as it was super busy.

So just to confirm, Version 19 finishes at midnight Tuesday 9th Feb. I'm so sorry for the confusion. Version 20 will follow after this.

Helena
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • FOREVER21
    FOREVER21 Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Energy Saving Champion I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 February 2016 at 1:43PM
    Options
    Good morning both,

Sorry for the confusion,

Hope this helps.

Oh yes, but then it changed again last week :o It was literally an hour later.

I'm not sure if Malc got to update every thread, as it was super busy.

So just to confirm, Version 19 finishes at midnight Tuesday 9th Feb. I'm so sorry for the confusion. Version 20 will follow after this.

Helena

Really confused now!!

So if v19 finishes midnight Tuesday 9 then will v20 only show on Wednesday 10?

Or will both versions show on your tariff screen on Tuesday 9?giving us the chance to change to v20 ( if it better than v19)
    Options
    FOREVER21 wrote: »
    Really confused now!!

So if v19 finishes midnight Tuesday 9 then will v20 only show on Wednesday 10?
    Or will both versions show on your tariff screen on Tuesday 9?

Sorry,

Yes, Version 19 will be replaced with version 20 at midnight. You won't be able to have V19 after midnight, they won't show together.

Thank you

Helena
  • onzey
    Options
    So V19 ends on the 9th, V20 starts on the 10th. Yes?
    Options
    onzey wrote: »
    So V19 ends on the 9th, V20 starts on the 10th. Yes?

Yes, that's right :)

I'm sorry, I made it look confusing :o

Helena
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Just to confirm, Version 19 finishes at midnight Tuesday 9th Feb. Version 20 will follow after this. Helena

icon14.gif Thanks Helena saves me checking tomorrow if the date has changed by a day.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • youravinalarrrf
    Options
    Helena you didn't make it look confusing but I'm with onzey and FOREVER21 on this one!

This is yet another change as Wednesday 10th has never previously been mentioned as the launch date for V20 by anyone from E.ON.

It was previously the 9th and before that I think the 5th.

These continual date changes are not really helping E.ON's credibility but not to worry because I'm sure V21 will be along shortly after the UKPower / iChoosr Collective announces it's results on the 15th. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure