Swiss Key Equity Scam?!?

Options

Comments

• boxtie
    boxtie Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    it hopefully will move in Aug, that's when the "store" opens........

Corporate Profile
    Founded in 2006 and with offices in New York and L.A., Total Apparel Group, Inc. (“TAG”) is a master distributor and licensee of market-leading international registered trademarks in the branded apparel, footwear and accessories sectors. TAG recently leapt to global prominence with its selection as the official U.S. Master Distributor of FIFA™ and FIFA World Cup™ Licensed Product. For the first time in its 104-year history, FIFA – governing body of soccer, the world’s most popular sport – is launching an official collection of merchandise. And worldwide Master Licensee Global Brands Group has appointed TAG as its official ambassador to the U.S., in the year leading up to the predictably lucrative 2010 World Cup.

I remain hopeful.......insane that I apparently am.......:D
  • monkeyaroo
    Options
    Price is already down 39% to 7.9 cents. Not good.
  • gozomark
    gozomark Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    edited 20 July 2009 at 12:54PM
    Options
    great news - you can now buy twice as many shares with your money...... if you have any left

ps the down 39% was Friday
  • Jonbvn
    Jonbvn Posts: 5,562 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh dear. What has happened to the mark?
    In case you hadn't already worked it out - the entire global financial system is predicated on the assumption that you're an idiot:cool:
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I sent an email to the same person Boxtie had been having correspondence with asking why he was recommending doing business with a company that was on the FSA warning list. I got no reply. Funny that.
  • CLUEDO_3
    Options
    I can tell you now 100% that they will not be able to take you to court...
    tell them you woul like details of thier lawyers and see the reaction you get ;-)
  • hansi
    hansi Posts: 3,001 Forumite
    Options
    boxtie wrote: »
    well, and theres me thinking a forum was supposed to be a helpful platform to exchange advice, hints etc and not somewhere for the one line comment and insults.....I notice dunstonh is a prolific commenter on here and has been thanked for his input.....if his comments are as informative as his responses to me on this thread, well, I fail to see where thanks are due........I'm out of here.

bye bye:j:j
  • grizz3839
    Options
    Hi - yes, very sadly for us they appear to be scammers. Looks like they've taken my mother to the tune of £60k. Got her to invest in three different companies. First two were fairly small. Then they hit her with the big one - Ventana Biotech Inc. We are trying desperately to sort it out for her but it doesn't look good. We can't get any response from Swiss Key Equity or anything useful out of Ventana.
    Guy's name at Swiss is Edward Lewis. Beware!
  • Duped?
    Options
    hi all,

I have recently invested in Total Apparel through a company in Switzerland after being cold called, I recieved a share Cert and it appears to be above board, can anyone else confirm if they have recieved a certificate?, also can anyone provide more names of people they have spoken to at the scam companies? especially Swiss key, I have emailed Total Apparel to see if they can confirm my share cert is genuine and will let you all know.

Appreciate any help/info

Cheers
  • Jonbvn
    Jonbvn Posts: 5,562 Forumite
    Options
    Duped? wrote: »
    hi all,

I have recently invested in Total Apparel through a company in Switzerland after being cold called, I recieved a share Cert and it appears to be above board, can anyone else confirm if they have recieved a certificate?, also can anyone provide more names of people they have spoken to at the scam companies? especially Swiss key, I have emailed Total Apparel to see if they can confirm my share cert is genuine and will let you all know.

Appreciate any help/info

Cheers

As per your username, you have been duped. NEVER buy shares from unauthorised cold-callers!!!!
    In case you hadn't already worked it out - the entire global financial system is predicated on the assumption that you're an idiot:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure