PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS meet up?

Options

Comments

• ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone who's coming this Saturday like sewing? I have some sewing magazines that need a new home :) It's a heap about 4 inches thick, of "Sew Today" and "Sewing World". If anyone would like them i'll bring them with me.
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    I was wondering who was coming on this Saturday as well and also what the meet up time is going to be?
    This is a daft question but can anybody spare any tomato plants ? The only ones I can grow are cherry tomatoes types and I'm searching for Sungold/or something similar - being a complete novice on ye tomato front I can't seem to find a plant anywhere (I just know I like cherry toms)
    But really it will great just to have a natter and get more ideas from people- is there anyone out there? I dont't want to be on my own as I'll feel :o
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm here :) For now anyhow.
    Off for lunch and shopping with the lovely Caterina soon, must tidy up a bit first.
    Really must show some willing in this house!
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• annie123
    annie123 Posts: 4,256 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ivyleaf wrote: »
    Does anyone who's coming this Saturday like sewing? I have some sewing magazines that need a new home :) It's a heap about 4 inches thick, of "Sew Today" and "Sewing World". If anyone would like them i'll bring them with me.

If any of them have any articles on household sewing, I'd be very grateful :)
  • annie123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I was wondering who was coming on this Saturday as well and also what the meet up time is going to be?
    This is a daft question but can anybody spare any tomato plants ? The only ones I can grow are cherry tomatoes types and I'm searching for Sungold/or something similar - being a complete novice on ye tomato front I can't seem to find a plant anywhere (I just know I like cherry toms)
    But really it will great just to have a natter and get more ideas from people- is there anyone out there? I dont't want to be on my own as I'll feel :o

I have some yellow toms you can have, is sungold a yellow one?
    I also have red toms, chili peppers and sweet peppers if anyone wants them, and seeds too, way too many. I only have a little garden:(
  • annie123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm here :) For now anyhow.
    Off for lunch and shopping with the lovely Caterina soon, must tidy up a bit first.
    Really must show some willing in this house!
    LL

Can you ask her to post what time she wants to meet up when she gets back home, I've decided to get the bus, can't face trying to find a parking space so need to allow for 'wandering' bus route, takes longer but less stress:)
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Will do
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    annie123 wrote: »
    I have some yellow toms you can have, is sungold a yellow one?
    I also have red toms, chili peppers and sweet peppers if anyone wants them, and seeds too, way too many. I only have a little garden:(

Hiya Annie123! :
    Yes they are the yellow ones and I would be very grateful- is there anything you are interested in ? I am bringing some dried peas as they grow into pea shoots and are really tasty in a salad!

Lilaclillie have a great time with Caterina and hopefully the meeting up time will be sorted out later
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    I quite fancy trying out sweet peppers and its easy to grow the peas on a windowsill so they won't take up any room in your little garden - I also have purple carrot seeds -I'm looking forward to seeing people again
  • annie123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Some dried peas would be great, couldn't get any in Sainsburys.

Will bring along a selection of plants/seeds to see if anyone wants them.
    xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport