Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We had a great weekend. The hotel was lovely and the food was …… Unfortunately I did not avoid the cheeseboard, among many other things. It turns out it was their Valentine’s Day weekend, so there was a special menu for dinner. Jings, the ordinary menu was pretty special anyway!

I loved your poem, Lioness.

Congrats on your successes, lucia.

Good result, TIE, Lioness, Catty, dawyldthing, Nicki and gts. And an amazing result, Sunshine.

TIE, what a lovely way to remember, Jamie.

Hi, Lord Percypercy.

Great NSVs, Mrs_R.

Thanks for the chart, Kathryn. Congratulations, SOTW dawyldthing.

Oh, Kathryn, what a rotten time you’re having. I feel for you. I hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery from her injury.

Well, what with my chaotic week and a bit and my wonderful weekend away, I have to report +5.8lbs this morning. I’m not surprised. I’m putting some of it down to ‘encouragement eating’, ie DH had no appetite with his flu’. That’s no worry BUT he won’t drink unless he has something to eat and he wouldn’t eat unless I was eating too. Then when we were away he tired quite easily so he needed a lot of rest stops – in cafes (His appetite is back).

So, new week, new efforts. There are a few bumps in the road ahead this week too, but I hope to get round them without too much damage.

Breakfast ½ grapefruit, hexb toast & sardines in tomato sauce (1)
    Snack: 3 x cranberry & coconut mini crispbreads (2)
    Lunch: ham, pepper, onion & mushroom omelette, beetroot
    Snack: Maltesers (5)
    Dinner: chicken casserole, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, peppers & sweetcorn, Light & Free raspberry yogurt
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T well done on your loss nicki.

Sounds like you enjoyed your syns greentiger. Such a quick gain should disappear quickly. Fingers crossed.;)

I have to say that cutting down carbs is definitely making me feel less bloated. I may not be losing but at least I don't feel fat.:)

I've still got 26.5 syns left for 2 days so I'll have a full bar of chocolate when I get home tonight.:eek:

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, ham, fried egg, half HEB toast, tomatoes, mushrooms
    L: veggie stir fry
    D: veggie chilli, boiled rice, cottage cheese
    Syns: 70% chocolate 7
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Still feeling rough but nearing the end of my tablets now :)

Today:
    breakfast: baked oaty waffle (heb) with strawberries and apple
    lunch: nipping out to see a friend. will be as close to sw friendly as I can muster
    tea: after group tonight pasta and meatballs - can not wait!

had 1.5 'bad' days this week but hopeful for at least a maintain!...fingers crossed
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Well done to all the losers:T:T:T
    Get well soon to all the poorlies xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8310_1.jpg
    Made a different dish tonight, looks a bit of a mess:rotfl::rotfl:
    Fish on the bottom, then chopped onions and mushrooms, sliced tomatoes and half of my HEXA grated cheese on the top :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Lioness_Twinkletoes
    Lioness_Twinkletoes Posts: 1,573 Forumite
    edited 21 February 2018 at 8:44AM
    Options
    Evening all

Popping in to update on my eats for today:

B - Fruit salad - banana, nectarine, raspberries, strawberries and an orange
    Oats so Simple (plain) (HEX A & B)

L - Ham & egg salad with mixed salad leaves, cucumber, half a pepper, tomatoes, beetroot, spring onion with cold wholemeal pasta. Squirt of low fat salad cream (2)
    Small piece of salmon fillet

D - Speedy tomato sauce (onions, leeks, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & celery) to which I added one tin of tomatoes and one carton of passata. This was seasoned and I added a variety of herbs. Then it was blended to make a thick, smooth sauce. Half of this sauce was used for a pasta bake using Heck Italia chicken sausages in a pasta bake. The sausages are only half a syn each I think I barely had one.

S - Alpro Go yoghurt (1.5)
    Murray Mint (1)

Bubbs, that looks lovely.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Incase anyone buys them Aplen light bars are only 90p in asda
  • bubbs
    Options
    Evening all

Popping in to update on my eats for today:

B - Fruit salad - banana, nectarine, raspberries, strawberries and an orange
    Oats so Simple (plain) (HEX A & B)

L - Ham & egg salad with mixed salad leaves, cucumber, half a pepper, tomatoes, beetroot, spring onion with cold wholemeal pasta. Squirt of low fat salad cream (2)
    Small piece of salmon fillet

D - Speedy tomato sauce (onions, leeks, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & celery) to which I added one tin of tomatoes and one carton of passata. This was seasoned and I added a variety of herbs. Then it was blended to make a thick, smooth sauce. Half of this sauce went was used for a pasta bake using Heck Italia chicken sausages in a pasta bake. The sausages are only half a syn each I think I barely had one.

S - Alpro Go yoghurt (1.5)
    Murray Mint (1)

Bubbs, that looks lovely.

Was so easy, we dont eat enough fish so thought i would try it :D
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Feel like I could have eaten a bit more today to be honest

Breakfast strawberries with mint, fat free yogurt, passion fruit
    Lunch salmon fillet, green veg
    Snack almonds (HEB) and apple
    Dinner rocket and watercress salad with squid rings

Milk HEA
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Rather amazed at a 1.5 lb loss tonight.
    Obviously my being so good at the beginning of the week was enough to recompense my badness at the end of the week
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport