Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Options

Comments

• MinMoz
    MinMoz Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if it will make a difference but if you havent already done so I would mail them whilst its still the 28th to show that you tried to use them whilst they were still valid.
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I have. I wasn't gong to let them get away with that excuse. Thanks.
  • Lara
    Options
    MinMoz wrote: »
    Lara - I am the same. Have sent Tesco a mail to query this as they shouldnt be dropping off until they have expired. I would have thought...

Just wondering if you have had a reply from Tesco regarding this yet MinMoz?
  • skyblueforever
    Options
    I exchanged my hard earned Tesco clubcard vouchers for £90.00 worth of Pizza express tokens, unfortunately I let them expire by a few days, I contacted Tesco customer services who said nothing could be done - "sorry"!

I would like to treat my family and can not afford to write off £90, can anyone help
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Clowance wrote: »
    has anybody else opted in to virgin flying club for the 1000 extra miles - wondering how long it took to show up.

Did you get them? I'm still waiting for mine and I opted in in December, I have emailed them but not got a reply yet.
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ziggystardust: yes I had forgotten all about this so thanks for the reminder. I opted in in February when the offer came out, and logged in this morning and the 1000 points were there.

I wonder if they were only for new opt ins?

HTH
  • Lara
    Options
    I exchanged my hard earned Tesco clubcard vouchers for £90.00 worth of Pizza express tokens, unfortunately I let them expire by a few days, I contacted Tesco customer services who said nothing could be done - "sorry"!

I would like to treat my family and can not afford to write off £90, can anyone help

I'm sorry but I don't think you can do anything BUT you could try contacting someone high up and seeing if they would renew them for you as a gesture of goodwill. However they may well just possibly think it was a bit silly to have £90 of Pizza vouchers sitting in your drawer for so long, unused. Worth a try anyway.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Clowance wrote: »
    ziggystardust: yes I had forgotten all about this so thanks for the reminder. I opted in in February when the offer came out, and logged in this morning and the 1000 points were there.

I wonder if they were only for new opt ins?

HTH

I found it it had been backdated so didn't show in my last 6 transactions.
  • oldvicar
    oldvicar Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    Options

I wonder if you ask at your local Pizza Express whether they would take them. Obviously not obliged to, but they probably have a month or so to submit tokens for redemption and a clued-up manager might be willing to help, especialy if you want to book ahead for one of their quieter times.

BTW, in what way were the clubcard vouchers "hard earned"?
  • Krissy306
    Krissy306 Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

The only thing I can think of is if you send tesco a begging letter asking for them to help you out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure