When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oh HI, what a pain.

Big hugs to you my friend xx
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello Hidden
    I hope you have a better day today. I hope he doesn't expect you to buy him a new phone,
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I have no idea what he's going to do.
    Means I have peace why he's at work today though because he hasn't got a phone :D:o

Well another morning and another night with no real sleep. Going to call her team today because this isn't good for either of us!

Must go and pay the TV license today it shows I'm £6 behind now I keep forgetting to take the card with me :o I have put it on the fridge now so I don't forget!

Jacket potatoes/Chicken salad for dinner tonight, too hot to 'cook'

Twinks hobnobs went down well! They've asked for them again. Might chuck some in with the potatoes later.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Aw god!!! your OH >:(!!

Hope you are ok! and keep that PA to yourself and dont tell him so he think he can spend elsewhere xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Well I'm still annoyed at OH but I guess I should shut up seeing as I choose to put up ;) enough about him.

Not a NSD £3 on Ice cream van :o Opps!

Got loads done outside today, caught up with the ironing and got some baking done along side the usual cleaning. Youngest is def brewing an illness, she's rapidly gone downwards through the day. Broke out rescue meds hoping we can get on top of it at home.

Blocked my internet banking for my 'main' account. Ordered new card/and log in details 5-7 working days :o:( :mad: can't believe I did it.

Going to withdraw from PA £90 because this will hit other account hopefully incase we need a hospital run and of course if not as soon as my account is up and running it will go straight of the CT.

I owe a huge thank you to EE for telling me about the Energy trust, received a phonecall today and I will have a shiny new cooker in the next 2 weeks :D this has made my year! never mind day or week!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well I'm still annoyed at OH but I guess I should shut up seeing as I choose to put up ;) enough about him.

Not a NSD £3 on Ice cream van :o Opps!

Got loads done outside today, caught up with the ironing and got some baking done along side the usual cleaning. Youngest is def brewing an illness, she's rapidly gone downwards through the day. Broke out rescue meds hoping we can get on top of it at home.

Blocked my internet banking for my 'main' account. Ordered new card/and log in details 5-7 working days :o:( :mad: can't believe I did it.

Going to withdraw from PA £90 because this will hit other account hopefully incase we need a hospital run and of course if not as soon as my account is up and running it will go straight of the CT.

I owe a huge thank you to EE for telling me about the Energy trust, received a phonecall today and I will have a shiny new cooker in the next 2 weeks :D this has made my year! never mind day or week!

Doh to the account blocking! Easily done though.

Well done on the survey payouts.

EE is a trooper! Glad your cooker is on its way :T
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great news about the cooker. Hope the wee one gets better.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Doh to the account blocking! Easily done though.

Well done on the survey payouts.

EE is a trooper! Glad your cooker is on its way :T

I was so annoyed I'd done it, I've used that account for over 6 years! Never done my pin wrong etc to log in! I wanted to cry :o:rotfl:

EE is amazing! I had't even heard of it, then I really didn't think it would be granted at all! I didn't know what to say when I got the phone call! :rotfl: I was like erm.. erm.. wow...:rotfl:
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening HI,

So sorry to hear you've not had a good start to the week but how exciting about the new cooker. Soooo excited for you!!!

Get yourself to Primarni and buy yourself a t-shirt girl, can't be wearing a jumper in this weather!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• emmie26
    emmie26 Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yay for the cooker, finally some good news :)

Total Debt: [STRIKE]£24,359.79[/STRIKE] £16,452
    debt reduced by 32%
    Debt free date: May 2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills