Fischer Storage Heaters

Options

Comments

• Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Always better late than never ArcticMonkey, your input however may make others reconsider before embarking on an expensive upgrade.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Mr_Wells
    Options
    DO NOT BUY FROM FISCHER FUTURE HEAT UK LTD
    ============================================
    We have had problems with this company since we purchased the heaters at a price of £3500. We placed the order which took 7 weeks to be delivered, then when we got them they did not heat the room sufficiently enough. The only thing we got from them is if you have any problems then "contact out customer support line".

They then told us the 14-day cancellation period is from when you place the order not when you get the product, which goes against Consumer Contract Regulation 2013. We also tried to claim under Consumer Rights Act 2015 as the heaters where not fit for purpose or as described.

We are in the process of taking this company to court, we have issue the papers and it has been placed with the local small claims court. It is only now that they have decided to give a part refund as we are elderly (in our 80’s) and after another Engineer from them came and confirmed they put the construction of the building wrong.

Once again do not deal with this company, they have tried it on with us and with help from a friend we are now hopefully seeing the end of this company. If anyone would like to see the paperwork about this as proof of what I have stated above then please contact me to discuss.

DO NOT BUY FROM FISCHER FUTURE HEAT UK LTD
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,037 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.

Keep us informed please.
  • Mr_Wells
    Options
    Finally all sorted, we agreed £3000 providing the heaters where not damaged and in good condition (after only having them for 2 days, what do they expect).

Two Engineers from Fischer turn up and expected to walk out with the Heaters, until it was explained that is not was agreed. They inspected the Heaters then rang the head office, eventually the payment was made after about 20 minutes and the Heaters have been returned.

Thank god for then we would advise everyone to KEEP AWAY FROM FISCHER FUTURE HEAT UK
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Mr_Wells wrote: »
    Finally all sorted, we agreed £3000 providing the heaters where not damaged and in good condition (after only having them for 2 days, what do they expect).

Two Engineers from Fischer turn up and expected to walk out with the Heaters, until it was explained that is not was agreed. They inspected the Heaters then rang the head office, eventually the payment was made after about 20 minutes and the Heaters have been returned.

Thank god for then we would advise everyone to KEEP AWAY FROM FISCHER FUTURE HEAT UK

You are one of a very small minority who managed to avoid the pain. Congratulations on your outcome with Fischer Future Heat UK Ltd.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,037 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Well done Mr Wells!
  • Mr_Wells
    Options
    Posted a BAD review on TrustPilot and Fischer are trying to get it removed, I have sent them all the paperwork we have on the issue.
  • racey
    racey Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Posted a BAD review on TrustPilot and Fischer are trying to get it removed, I have sent them all the paperwork we have on the issue.
    Saw this on Trustpilot.
    Fischer say:
    The reviewer is not our customer, is not the signatory of the order and has no power of attorney over the customers affairs.
    Is this correct?
  • Mr_Wells
    Mr_Wells Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 13 September 2017 at 7:26PM
    Options
    racey wrote: »
    Saw this on Trustpilot.
    Fischer say:
    The reviewer is not our customer, is not the signatory of the order and has no power of attorney over the customers affairs.
    Is this correct?

That is me, it is just that a friend who has been helping us and Fischer have also spoken to him on our behalf has help me post this on different review sites.

I have provided a copy of all the documents including court paperwork to TrustPilot to prove who I am, the letters from Fischer are addressed to Mr & Mrs Wells which is me.
  • racey
    racey Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That is me, it is just that a friend who has been helping us and Fischer have also spoken to him on our behalf has help me post this on different review sites.

I have provided a copy of all the documents including court paperwork to TrustPilot to prove who I am, the letters from Fischer are addressed to Mr & Mrs Wells which is me.
    :
    Good luck Mr wells :T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport