Tesco Online Banking Inaccessible

Options

Comments

• flyerperson
    flyerperson Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Wyndham wrote: »
    Ah! My missing money has now arrived at the destination account. So, a faster payment that took around 36 hours I think.....

Ah, there's still hope for my 'missing' test tfr of £1 from last Friday then.....:rotfl:
  • evenasus
    evenasus Posts: 11,861 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    theoderic wrote: »
    I was wondering if I could set up a second "regular" computer without a cellphone, simply by copying the Flash LSO from an existing "regular" computer.

So I tried it.

And now I can log in from all of the (three) computers I use daily.

It's almost worth a smiley.
    Mayday wrote: »
    Interested in how to do this ............. :)

Not tried it myself but easy to find and copy the flash file.

Vista - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Shared objects\ Then which ever flash file you require.

XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Shared objects\[Random Name]\ Then which ever flash file.
  • Mayday
    Mayday Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    evenasus wrote: »

Vista - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Shared objects\ Then which ever flash file you require.

XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Shared objects\[Random Name]\ Then which ever flash file.

Many thanks - think even I could manage that !
  • mjmal51
    mjmal51 Posts: 592 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lpwilliams wrote: »
    Too late for you, but others should note that Tesco have automatically 'renewed' the bonus every year for me since 2006 - confirmed by letter containing the 'good news'.

:rotfl:

Have you not moved your money to the current 2.9%? It is good that Tesco renew the bonus but it still worth watching new rates and transferring money over.
  • theoderic
    theoderic Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    evenasus wrote: »

For Vista and Windows 7:-
    C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\ login.myproducts.tescobank.com

You'll need to "unhide" hidden files and folders, if you haven't already done so.

Hope I haven't spoiled anybody's fun by giving away the filename.
  • begbeer
    begbeer Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco have managed to transfer some money from my account to my current account twice, once on a future payment that as it didn't show up on the new system I assumed would not take place so did it manually, two days later the original one arrived, thing is it is not showing as coming out twice on the tesco account. What is the best thing i can do as do not want to spend ages on the phone and really need to speak to someone higher up the system than the call centre would have thought as quite a large sum of money
  • theoderic
    theoderic Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    begbeer wrote: »
    thing is it is not showing as coming out twice on the tesco account.

So your Tesco account is debited £x and your current account credited £2x, if I understand you correctly.

I think you should use the email address they so helpfully supply.
  • Ifts
    Ifts Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    Faster payments are finally working for me today :)
    Since the upgrade, today was the first time a faster payment landed in my linked account on the same day it was sent.

Done a test payment today for £1.29 ( 29 bit telling me it was sent from Tesco on the 29th!) from Tesco to HSBC and it landed within an hour, think I can live with that for now, not as quick as before the upgrade when all I had to do after sending FP from Tesco to HSBC was refresh the balance on my HSBC account summary and it was there.

Hopefully FP's speeds/reliability will improve to the pre-upgrade standards with a bit more tweaking their end, as for me the speeds of their FP's in and out was one of the main attractions to having an account with Tesco's.

Also on the plus note, compensation for last weeks service failure got paid today :T
    I better let renard know on their other thread!
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
  • alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Has anyone sent a letter of complaint by recorded delivery to Tesco? I sent one to the registered office* by First Class post on Friday. Royal Mail tracking says the letter is still in the system so is that the Royal Mail mislaying the letter or Tesco refusing to acknowledge its receipt?

* This was before I saw the P.O.Box number for the same address for complaints.
  • Innys
    Innys Posts: 1,881 Forumite
    Options
    FP in is still not working. Sent £2k on Monday morning - not received until this evening
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure