PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What have you baked today?

Options

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Will anyone try making this 2 ingredient loaf of bread, I wonder?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Will anyone try making this 2 ingredient loaf of bread, I wonder?

Wow i am intrigued, i will have to have a go at making that, i will let you know how it works out
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • milasavesmoney
    Options
    Strawberry poke cake
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    a vegan chocolate and stout cake with coffee frosting.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Inspired by British Bake Off, I made jaffa cakes, including my own home made veggy orange jelly (which tastes more like orange juice! :rotfl: )

14054939_10100153705811945_9213740052187559339_n.jpg?oh=9bd7b4f5b7b813bea9f1e0e5a8796853&oe=58413DBF
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Today i made Austrian Coffee Cake
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • RicardaRacoon
    Options
    White chocolate mud cake as my contribution towards the WIs cake stall at the village fair. Actually also wanted to make a muffin as sampler for myself, but somehow didn't realized that I should have set a seperate timer for that... So it was in the oven for 45 minutes and is now in the bin...
    So I might buy a piece of it back tomorrow to see how it turned out as I've never did it before.
    Fashion on the Ration 2022: 5/66 coupons used: yarn for summer top 5 /
    Note to self, don't buy yarn!
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Black Forest Gateau for my daughter's 18th birthday!
    Egg production is going down so I can happily go back on the diet after this cake is gone ;)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Today i made Austrian Coffee Cake
    Now that sounds good!

I made some 2 ingredient "cookies" last night, the recipe was well mashed ripe bananas and oats. I added in a finely shredded carrot, some cinnamon and raisins and it was an interesting experiment. The positives were: vegan, sugar-free, and the baby liked them. Having said that, I won't be rushing to make them again.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Lauralozzle
    Options
    Had some very, very ripe bananas sat in fruit bowl so I baked some banana, walnut and chocolate muffins today to use them up.
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family