Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Anirban,

Purchases that are classed as 'free' cashback purchases do not count towards the referral bonus I'm afraid, you will see these listed in the referral terms and conditions like you said. I can assure you that the majority of merchants are eligible towards the £10 threshold required, but if you are ever unsure, we are always more than happy to help :)

@MoneyMate, I hope that you are well. Although cashback is not guaranteed, we will always do our best to ensure that our members receive what is expected :)

Have a great weekend!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • frasersmum123
    Options
    Hi there,

@frasersmum123, although they are no longer on site, I can assure you that we will do all we can to get any outstanding cashback paid to our members. Generally, the majority of merchants do honour the cashback in these circumstances.

Kind regards,
    Samantha

Thats good to hear. Thank you
    Moving on up :o SPC #382 ~ £40 banked
    12k in 2016 #15. £541.91/£3000
    Options
    Hi frasersmum123,

No worries, we are always happy to help, hopefully we can get this paid to you soon :)

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • pinkcalculator
    Options
    You've changed the terms and conditions on the telegraph subscription offer and seem to be applying this retrospectively isn't this rather underhand !
    Options
    Hi pinkcalculator,

We do try to make things as clear as possible on the site and we do feel that we did so in this case. The initial offer did state that the cashback was for an ‘online subscription’ and we wouldn’t term the trial which was offered as a subscription. Of course, if you do go on to subscribe following the trial, you will get the cashback. We’ve not altered the terms of the offer here, but we do want to add some clarification as it appeared that the offer was interpreted incorrectly by some members.

My apologies for any confusion caused.

Kind regards,
    Samantha
  • pinkcalculator
    Options
    Hi pinkcalculator,

We do try to make things as clear as possible on the site and we do feel that we did so in this case. The initial offer did state that the cashback was for an ‘online subscription’ and we wouldn’t term the trial which was offered as a subscription. Of course, if you do go on to subscribe following the trial, you will get the cashback. We’ve not altered the terms of the offer here, but we do want to add some clarification as it appeared that the offer was interpreted incorrectly by some members.

My apologies for any confusion caused.

Kind regards,
    Samantha

I'm not quite so sure about that however the app is very poor quality compared to the mail on line which is free anyway. Your terms were not clear that's your fault not the consumer !
  • tizerbelle
    tizerbelle Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So I had to raise a couple of tickets for non-tracked claims. One was put on ice as apparently TCB can't chase it for 3 months and the other is With Merchant. Currently the first has been released from on ice and is With Web Support Team but still nothings happening. I've given a couple of nudges to each claim over the past month but how often should I nudge? Monthly, weekly, daily? Every hour on the hour!
    Options
    Hi pinkcalculator,

I can understand your frustration with this, you should have now received a second support ticket with some further information regarding The Times offer.

I hope that it is of assistance.

Kind regards,
    Samantha
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone else still got npower cash back still pending since last September ? Status has never changed
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
    Options
    Hi Browntoa,

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the cashback for your transaction. Looking into this, I can see that we have not yet received the cashback for this batch of transactions from the merchant, until this has been received, we are not able to pass this on to our members. I can assure you that we will do all that we can to get any outstanding cashback paid to our members as quickly as possible. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback