Slimming World Support for Summer 2014

Options

Comments

• meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Evening all
    Well my poor tummy is still bad and I gained 1lb this week :( not sure what's going on tbh
    Some good losses everyone, just in from work/SW so knackered and off to bed
    Speak soon x

Hope you feel better soon Annie -1lb for me please, thank you for doing the list it must be difficult at times when you are not well or as you say knackered after work. I was wondering if it would help if we all posted losses on the same day, say Saturday. as you
    do the list on Sunday,
    Slimming World at target
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    hostie wrote: »
    I LOST 2 1/2 LB :)

Wizkid is your speed soup the same as Top Girl's soup? I'm going to try one of these this week.
    More or less but no parsnips only because I hadn't any.:o
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,598 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning everyone. Feeling a bit fed up at the moment, next door have had builders in for the last couple of weeks and I'm just getting fed up with the noise - will be glad when they've finished (hopefully by end of this week).

Going EE again today:

B - sweet souffle omlette with frozen black forest fruits
    L - LO veg tagine (frozen last week), couscous
    D - 2 chorizo sausages (from a different butchers to my usual one so not low fat), mash, brocolli &green beans.
    S - Ryvita & low fat spread

HEA - milk
    HEB - Ryvita
    Syns - sausages 11:eek: - am synning as if they are sweet chilli sausages as can't find chorizo flavoured sausages; spread 2.5; fruit split lolly 3 = 16.5 - a bit over but not had many syns last couple of days so still within weekly syns.

Denise
  • Maisie_M
    Maisie_M Posts: 1,524 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Maman bet you felt great at your night out. Hope you had lovely time.

Huge congratulations to all the losers. You are all doing great.

Tummy is still feeling a bit dodgy so am just having light meals today and not too worried about being strict on SW.

Breakfast - toast

Lunch - soup

dinner - salmon with cubie potatoes and veg.

Off to see Pudsey at the cinema with Ds1 in a wee while but not having anything as don't want to have an upset tum. Normally would have a latte but will take some water to sip on.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Feeling a bit fed up at the moment, next door have had builders in for the last couple of weeks and I'm just getting fed up with the noise - will be glad when they've finished (hopefully by end of this week).

How infuriating just when weather's been nice enough to leave all the windows open!:mad:

Your breakfast sounds exotic!
    Maisie_M wrote: »
    Maman bet you felt great at your night out. Hope you had lovely time.

Huge congratulations to all the losers. You are all doing great.

Tummy is still feeling a bit dodgy so am just having light meals today and not too worried about being strict on SW.

I did have a good time. Had many compliments:o Food was fairly mediocre, really not worth the syns. Typical of places that take on loads of extra covers and don't increase staff to match.

I'll join you in congratulating all losers, great to see the numbers rolling in.:T

Wise move to have the water, hope you feel better very soon.

My EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk
    L: not feeling remotely hungry but probably meat and pickles
    D: sausages, mash, onions, cauli, broccoli, peas, carrots
    Syns: spread, gravy and 2 for sausages

I'm doing far more veg than we'll probably eat but I like to have a bowl of veg in the fridge as a lunchtime standby. Just portioned up 6 meals of Bolognese sauce from SC. Freezer's groaning so I must start a bit more of 'eat from the freezer'.
  • Jellybaby
    Jellybaby Posts: 1,013 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well being hacked off with my consultant had results.....I lost 3.5 lbs:j

Now to keep it going! Found a fab electrician and builder so feeling a bit happier all round.

Today is green as I really want macaroni -

Breakfast - raspberries, strawberries, nectarine and vanilla muller light
    Lunch - toast HEXB and beans
    Dinner - macaroni cheese using HEXAs cheese and milk syning the sauce but still to work out

Leaves a HEXB for night. Bit low on sfs but will make up for it tomorrow!
  • Kiwisaver_2
    Kiwisaver_2 Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    Options
    Days fly by when you're having fun, can't believe I'm here again reporting on the days eating events and back to planning the shopping list for tomorrow.:eek:

Today;

B - Yoghurt & Berries
    L - Sandwich (HexB) Philly Light & Ham / Bowl of Coleslaw type salad made with squeeze of lemon juice and balsamic instead of mayo (wasn't great)
    D - Chilli, Rice & Salad- little weeny sprinkle of cheese

Hex A - Milk
    Syns - Yoghurt FF (2), Cheese (3) Philly (2) - might have a biccie before bedtime
    Snacks - Apple & Banana

Breakfast and Lunch (Tuna Pasta Salad and Chopped Baby Gherkins) are in the fridge ready for tomorrow; need to think of something quick for dinner.
    Mortgage
    Start January 2017: $268,012
    Latest balance $266,734
    Reduction: $1,278.45
  • Lioness_Twinkletoes
    Options
    A friend of mine made the mushy pea curry and it really is delicious! Going to make that this weekend.
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,402 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Oh, Annie, I hope you perk up soon.

Lantanna - keep pounding that treadmill - and him into ground metaphorically.

Well, it was WI today and I lost 2lbs!!! Quote

Thank you Greentiger and well done on your loss. I love a 2 lber!! I feel like I am losing the battle with this blooming dog again - fingers crossed it will pass or I am in for another difficult time.
  • Crabapple
    Crabapple Posts: 1,573 Forumite
    edited 23 July 2014 at 1:56PM
    Options
    Bit of an odd post this, but been on my mind!

Outside of a couple of forums, in group, and my hubby, no-one knows I am doing SW and no-one has commented on my weight loss.

Thing is, that's what I want! I wish I could lose the weight (which I'm doing for me and my kids) and it never be noticed. Am I weird?!

My mum, my best friend and her mum are all on SW (but obviously go to different meetings to me!) and have lost loads of weight and are doing so well.

I'm sure my mum has done it because of having the grandkids and wanting to be around to see them grow up (her own mother died when me and my brother were at infant school following several strokes, and mum is already older than grandma was when she died).

I'm proud of all of them, it's making such a difference to their health (and their dress sizes!) but I still don't want to draw attention to what I've done when it does get noticable.

I was so chuffed with my 1 stone award last night but at the same time didn't like the applause and attention when I was given it.

I think I'm just going to pretend nothing is happening until I absolutely have to. It'll be a bit like when I was pregnant with my eldest - no-one at work knew I was pregnant til I got to 5 months cos my belly hid it too well :rotfl:

ETA in fact, the day I left to go on maternity leave at 8 months gone someone (who to be fair I didn't see all that often) said she didn't know I was having a baby!
    :heartpuls Daughter born January 2012 :heartpuls Son born February 2014 :heartpuls

Slimming World ~ trying to get back on the wagon...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure