Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous

Options

Comments

• Gillyx
    Gillyx Posts: 6,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 June 2012 at 7:22PM
    Options
    I seen a really nice gold from No7 today, I think it was called "I'm ecstatic"

Will double check. :) x

EDIT: rofl no. It's called "I'm exquisite" they also have a darker one called "hot to trot" not seen that irl though.
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • Gillyx
    Options
    Ooooh I quite like the look of this..

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Nail-Kit_1150600/
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    JTF was very so so. The BYS Polishes were £1.89 but they didn't have anything a great deal different. I bought a nude one to try anyway. They did have quite a few Sally Hansen polishes though, strengthening polish was £2.00. I bought a Sally Hansen Daily treatment for £2.00 which I thought was reasonable.

Gilly, will nip into Boots tomorrow, thank you!
  • MulberryPeony
    Options
    I got a great selection last time I took advantage of the Nails Inc mixed bag but some of the caps were scratched so it did limit which ones I could give as gifts. I'm trying to resist making any new purchases so I have the excuse to buy lots in the US in a few months time though!

If you're buying from Nails Inc do consider the VIP club as it works out to be a really good deal especially when you can take advantage of the free gifts and free P&P offers.
    1008 Hollywalk Park Blog
  • MulberryPeony
    Options
    The clouds are great pulliptears. I tried that myself a few weeks back and found it a little tricky. Have you seen the similar heart version?
    1008 Hollywalk Park Blog
  • Gillyx
    Options
    Oh balls. Just bought Pudding Lane Sprinkles. Please don't post links :(
  • Callie22
    Callie22 Posts: 3,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Gillyx wrote: »
    Oh balls. Just bought Pudding Lane Sprinkles. Please don't post links :(

Ooooo, pretty. I REALLY like the Sugar House Lane one - must resist ...
  • HanSpan
    HanSpan Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, twice in 2 days now!

The pink is one from the bottom of my polish box thats been there for ages, the purple is rimmel Ultra Violet and the blue is rimmel peppermint. Loving pastel colours at the moment!

Did you do those wavy lines freehand? They are so pretty.
  • HanSpan
    Options
    I've bought a lucky dip before. Bix of a mixed bag, I got mostly nice colours but one that was the single most horrid colour I've ever seen (Long Acre, google it, it's revolting). I've still got it, keep meaning to franken it to see if I can make it nicer.

Ewww. I think its beyond redemption.
    I'm resisting the lucky dip as I don't really like pinks of any description and feel sure that, knowing my luck, I'll get 5 variations from baby pink to fushia!
  • HanSpan
    Options
    OMG thats the best shade of green ever!!!!! I love it. (you knew I was strange haha)

LOL. But that is not green - its baby poo, or french mustard if you have less revolting imagery.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback