The new Navman 530 Sat Nav £60 off + free Euro maps worth £99 + Free P&P!

Options

Comments

• celticprince
    Options
    If you click "Confirm order and proceed" does this bind you to the purchase? I might do this and send the other back when it arrives! Save me a bit more money... but wanted to check first before I proceed...

Order is only conirmed after you have entered card details and clicked 'buy'.

Yes, but if you have to go 'on the run' at least you won't get lost...LOL, Nice One!!

BTW, does anyone feel the 512MB SD card limitation is a drawback?

Cheers

Chris
  • Towner_2
    Towner_2 Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    The link on page 2 of this thread now states the price in Euros is 309.99, not 279.99 as yesterday!!!!
    Someones wised up!!!!
    I say what I like, I like what I say!
  • khizman
    khizman Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    there is still VAT added if I read correctly,Also its ok for you but I think the seller will be in trouble.
  • khizman
    Options
    also to other people who ordered earlier, how long did it take for your order to be dispatched?
  • Towner_2
    Towner_2 Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    I dont think the saving is the VAT as it does not work out!!
    I say what I like, I like what I say!
  • 3card
    3card Posts: 437 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    khizman wrote:
    also to other people who ordered earlier, how long did it take for your order to be dispatched?

Iv ordered to of these items this morning & when i've looked at the tracking its says the orders are "Dispatch approved" & the items are "Packed"

I've received my emails from World Pay but iv not received any emails from Navman yet. Any idea how long it should take to get any emails from Navman.

Many thanks, 3card
  • khizman
    Options
    3card wrote:
    Iv ordered to of these items this morning & when i've looked at the tracking its says the orders are "Dispatch approved" & the items are "Packed"

I've received my emails from World Pay but iv not received any emails from Navman yet. Any idea how long it should take to get any emails from Navman.

Many thanks, 3card
    Hmm, Did you order it paying fully, or £185?
  • celticprince
    Options
    Hi 3card

I ordered mine this morning and I received an e-mail from Navman just under an hour after WorldPay.

BTW, there is already a free software update/patch available on the website. It fixes quite a lot apparently.

http://www.navman.com/Navman/Templates/standardcontent____4407.aspx

I also found out that you can use a SD/MMC card bigger than 512MB, but that it needs to be a good quality high speed card of at least 24x speed. Navman say that slower cards larger than 512MB may cause the unit to freeze/crash.

They are soon hoping to arrange free access for customers to the Speed Camera database at:

www.pocketgpsworld.com

Cheers

Chris

BTW, it cost me £189 including priority delivery.
  • khizman
    Options
    grr, had no feedback from my order. its still the same as it was yesterday (I ordered yesterday)
  • 3card
    3card Posts: 437 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    khizman wrote:
    Hmm, Did you order it paying fully, or £185?

Hi Khizman

I paid using your "scam" - lol - So i piad the £185 (I hope!!)

I am havin a few pc probs at teh mo that will not allow me to give my thanks to yourself & others - this will be rectified this evening.

Many thanks anyway, 3card
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport