Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips

MSE_Jenny
MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
MSE Staff
edited 12 May 2009 at 12:35PM in Boost your income
What’s this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, it’s possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. It’s all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

GlobalTestMarket

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Survey Site Discussions

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,609
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Global Test Market is one of my favourite survey sites. They pay out at 1000 points which equals around £33 with the exchange rate being low.

I receive quite a few surveys which are easy to complete.

Definitely worth a look.
  • rugbybabe77
    rugbybabe77 Posts: 115 Forumite
    i'm 5 points away from my first payout, has taken a year though!
  • hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've just tried to register and they refused me :( Why??? I sent them a message asking why. They said I wasn't up to standards, charming! :rotfl:

Has anybody else been refused?
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • Brian_H_2
    Brian_H_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Whenever I have cashed dollar cheques in the past the bank has charged several pounds eating massively into the payout. Does anybody using Global Test market know of a way around this?
    Brian
  • wolveslass
    wolveslass Posts: 225 Forumite
    Hi,
    I use Global test market all the time and have earnt about £70 in 6 months. The cheques that I receive are always issued in pounds sterling from NatWest, so cost nothing to cash. I have contacted Global Test Market by email a few times and they have always been very helpful, so perhaps ask if they can issue the cheques in sterling.
    LBM Jul 2010:[STRIKE] £29717.06[/STRIKE] :eek:
    July 2012: £19548.40 Paid 34.2%

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other - Walter Elliot.
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Brian_H wrote: »
    Whenever I have cashed dollar cheques in the past the bank has charged several pounds eating massively into the payout. Does anybody using Global Test market know of a way around this?
    Brian

I've received several cheques and they are always paid in British pounds. :)
  • Brian_H_2
    Brian_H_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Many thanks for clearing this up.
    Brian
  • deadleg21
    deadleg21 Posts: 136 Forumite
    wow i always presumed 1000 points = £10 :D
    but im only at 550
  • janey_uk
    janey_uk Posts: 204 Forumite
    I have been a member for about three weeks and get near daily surveys, all of which take 2-3 minutes before telling me I don't meet the profile. It is quite frustrating and I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time. Does anyone else have this problem?
    For everything else, there's MSE :T
  • jaygrunt
    jaygrunt Posts: 529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Does anyone know how much 1000points is in money on Global??

I've had one amount of money from them but cant remember how much,it was that long ago!!
    If you dont ask you dont get!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport