Survey Stashing: PanelBase hints & tips

MSE_Jenny
MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
MSE Staff
edited 12 May 2009 at 12:32PM in Boost your income
What’s this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, it’s possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. It’s all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

PanelBase

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Survey Site Discussions

Comments

• Lethal
    Lethal Posts: 299 Forumite
    Don't really like. They do pay you £3.00 for joining but.....i've been with them for 3 weeks, have only had one survey and i didn't qualify for it...
    MSE allowed me to see the light
  • Luvplacebo
    Luvplacebo Posts: 143
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I joined them earlier this week and they sent me a survey for £1.25 about 3 days later. So far, I like them and the £3 for joining is a nice bonus.
  • navidson
    navidson Posts: 81
    Forumite
    Been with them a couple of months - Only received a couple of surveys from them in this time - Good sign-up fee but very infrequent
  • I spent ages filling out my profileto 100% to maximise my chances of receiving surveys, to begin with I never got any and then when I did get them, I never qualify. Pretty useless really. The £3 to join makes it seem great but if you can never reach your £10 then it's pointless and a real time waster when you spend time answering their questions to get no where.
  • panelbase_company_representative
    panelbase_company_representative Posts: 17 Organisation Representative
    edited 26 May 2011 at 5:57AM
    Thanks for your feedback. Completing your profile 100% helps us pre select you for surveys that we believe you should qualify for. It is not however 100% guaranteed that you will qualify for all surveys as we cannot pre-screen accurately for certain surveys using the information in your profile. Please rest assured that we will use the profile information that you have provided wherever possible in order to ensure the surveys we send to you are closely matched to your personal profile.

Please get in touch via our support email address (can be found on the Panelbase.net website or simply reply to any survey invitation) and we will check your account to see if there may be any problems with the information held in your profile that might contribute to the situation you describe. We are here to assist you, and are happy to do so, so please make sure that you get in touch with us directly if you ever have any concerns. We don't monitor bulletin boards such as MoneySavingExpert.com so cannot guarantee prompt responses to any concerns raised here but not communicated to us directly. We look forward to hearing from you and to engaging you in many surveys, for which you will qualify, in the near future.

Best wishes,

Panelbase.net
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Panelbase. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Is anybody having trouble obtaining cash rewards from this site?
    I requested a withdrawal back in April 2012 and am still waiting despite telephoning and emailing. It just says on my panelbase account withdrawal error.

Can anybody help me with ideas on how to resolve this issue.
  • panelbase_company_representative
    panelbase_company_representative Posts: 17 Organisation Representative
    Hi Ruth

Just updating this thread as I can see that there have been multiple issues with the various bank details you have supplied on several occasions and so multiple BACS payments have been rejected by our bank. I understand that we now have the correct details from you and so a payment is once again being submitted today, so funds will be in your bank account within 3 business days (assuming the details provided today are correct, of course!).

Please ensure that you contact us directly using the details on our website so that we can resolve any problems promptly as we do not check this forum regularly (another Panelbase member happened to bring your post on MSE to our attention this afternoon).

Best wishes,

Panelbase.net
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Panelbase. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • suedong
    suedong Posts: 1,133 Forumite
    I joined Panel Base but it wont let me fill in my profile, any one else had a problem with it? what do you think about this site?
    LUCK COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT PATIENTLY :)

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    Forumite
    I use them and I think they are ok.

Have you tried using a different browser ?
  • Panelbase is one of those sites that I like and loathe in equal measure. On the one hand I find the surveys always work and are nicely set out and they are quick and efficient at cashing out. On the other hand, I am DQ'd from 90% of their surveys. Surveys come in spits and spats for me-tons one month then nothing the next.

I only cash out a couple of times a year but I keep with them as I do actually like the company, I just wish they had more surveys.
    £10 a day challenge Jan: £163.31 / Feb: 151.61 / March: £163.43 / April: £142.84 / May £342.21 / June: £182.32 / £203.09
    £10 a day challenge August: £30.70
    Sealed pot challenge #6: Member 1965: £314.76

:beer: Every penny not spent is a penny saved :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills