DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options

Comments

• nikki702
    nikki702 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    Smyths are getting some in this morning in beckton - London i asked when i was in there on wednesday. Dont know about other stores

Hope that helps someone
  • nikki702
    nikki702 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    Nintendo DS Lite Black, 2 Games and Accessory Pack. 5688180 available at Argos Dalston... London £149.99

If anyone wants the reservation number PM me i will be happy to PM u back with it :)
  • tequila26
    Options
    At least they had the decency to refund the delivery fee, I hope it arrives soon!

Thank you! its showing as "out for delivery" now, im presuming it will come today!
  • tequila26
    Options
    TAMARIN wrote: »
    Also ordered from Amazon 18/12 and had an email to say won't receive one until Feb now! Help!!

there are some available here and its guaranteed christmas delivery although theyre priced from £129.00 depending on colour.

good luck!
  • tequila26
    Options
    DS lite, accessory pack and 2 games available in Argos, Dudley West Midlands

sorry, I should have said theyre silver ones!
  • wembley78_2
    Options
    Argos Swindon @ Greenbridge Retail park have availability to reserve

DS Lite Black, Accessory pack and 2 games

568/8159

and

DS Lite White Accessory Pack and 2 Games

568/8142

No other packages or consoles available at this store

No availablility at the Swindon Brunel centre Argos
    One day you are the bird and the next you are the statue, but everyday you should try to do something you love
  • danny1978uk
    Options
    I too was Let down my Amazon (twice in a week too, No Le Creuset for the Mrs Either!!!) But i phones Toys R Us in Warrington and they have tons in stock.

Granted they are Bundle packs but i would sooner pay and extra £40 that have tears on Christmas day! :j
  • crazyposhgal
    Options
    Game have bundles in stock for chritmas delivery.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • MattWPBS
    Options
    If anyone wants an Argos reserve code for a Silver DS, accessory pack and two games, PM me. It's for the Reading Forbury store.
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    Hippychick wrote: »
    I'd check with Amazon, I ordered mine on the same day as you and was due for dispatch today to arrive tomorrow, Luckily I got an e-mail from Amazon to say mine was posted today so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

If you haven't got the e-mail i'd call them.

Has your parcel arrived yet? I keep checking the tracking number Amazon gave me but it keeps showing the message

"Special Delivery™ 9am items are first tracked when they reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent. Information on your item is not yet available online."

I got a nasty feeling that they've said its dispatched but its actually not been collected by Royal Mail yet so now it will probably turn up on Monday if i'm lucky.
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure