DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options

Comments

• tequila26
    Options
    Has your parcel arrived yet? I keep checking the tracking number Amazon gave me but it keeps showing the message

"Special Delivery™ 9am items are first tracked when they reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent. Information on your item is not yet available online."

I got a nasty feeling that they've said its dispatched but its actually not been collected by Royal Mail yet so now it will probably turn up on Monday if i'm lucky.

are you using royal mails website to track your parcel? I wouldnt take everything they say on there as gospel to be honest. ive had problems in the past trying to track parcels when in fact theyd already been delivered and the site was saying they couldnt track it
  • cr3sp0
    cr3sp0 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Mine's just turned up :j

Ordered on the 17th December - express delivery.

Received e-mail yesterday from Amazon to say despatched,and tracked it on Royal Mail website this morning.
    Well chuffed. Amazon get my vote (this time). :T

Good luck to everyone else.
  • Hippychick
    Options
    Has your parcel arrived yet? I keep checking the tracking number Amazon gave me but it keeps showing the message

"Special Delivery™ 9am items are first tracked when they reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent. Information on your item is not yet available online."

I got a nasty feeling that they've said its dispatched but its actually not been collected by Royal Mail yet so now it will probably turn up on Monday if i'm lucky.

Hi mine arrived at 11.30 this morning, hope yours turns up soon.

HC

CC debt at 8/7/13 - £12,186.17
    Barclaycard £11,027.58
    Halifax £1,158.59
    5 year plan to live unsecured debt free and move home
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    I've just rechecked the Royal Mail site and the message has changed to

"We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 24/12/07"

At least it will get here on time (just!) but it means i've waited in all morning for nothing! grrr :mad:
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just rechecked the Royal Mail site and the message has changed to

"We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 24/12/07"

At least it will get here on time (just!) but it means i've waited in all morning for nothing! grrr :mad:

ah, i hate RM special delivery and it looks like you're going to be playing the waiting game.

xmas eve is pushing it though!
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    How do I call amazon and speak to somebody who understands my question?? :mad:

Am I doing it right clicking the link and they call me back????

Two people have told me the ds will be here tommorrow but its not showing as dispatched but the game I ordered is. I am trying to ask whether the ds is from somewhere else and if its being sent and if so will it defo be here tommorrow.

The last lady said if its not call and they will refund me, but I dont want the refund I want to know if its coming, then she says ignore what she said it will be here....I havent got a clue if she even knows whats I was asking :confused::confused:
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    The last posting date for Special Delivery items is tomorrow so if they do ship it is should reach you in time.
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • tequila26
    Options
    ive just received the other one i ordered and it was sent via city link

Im guessing Amazon are offering to refund the delivery charge.

I have ordered something else off amazon and estimated dispatch was yesterday for delivery on 24th. ive just received an email stating they are working hard to get these orders out as a matter of priority!

If you have called amazon they should send you an email asking if your query was answered. Click the no link and state why it wasnt sorted out for you. I did that yesterday and got a better response from the people who emailed me back than the woman on the phone who said "i dont know where it is, it could still turn up!"
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    tequila26 wrote: »
    ive just received the other one i ordered and it was sent via city link

Im guessing Amazon are offering to refund the delivery charge.

I have ordered something else off amazon and estimated dispatch was yesterday for delivery on 24th. ive just received an email stating they are working hard to get these orders out as a matter of priority!

If you have called amazon they should send you an email asking if your query was answered. Click the no link and state why it wasnt sorted out for you. I did that yesterday and got a better response from the people who emailed me back than the woman on the phone who said "i dont know where it is, it could still turn up!"

I have spoken to another man who has said Nintendo have not suplied their delivery and they wont have them in time for christmas....:mad:

My order still says delivery for tommorrow, I have told them i am not happy, they have taken hundreds of orders and havent got the stock.

I ordered on 17th dec and he admitted hundreds have been listed after that. Rubbish!
  • tequila26
    Options
    oh good grief! I hate being the bearer of bad news but when i spoke to amazon yesterday they said they were all out and wouldnt be having any more in until january. I ordered mine on the 18th btw

and to top it all ive just seen this (on another site) that another amazon customer has received :-

Anyone else just get a message similar to this from Amazon?

Dear Customer, We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #order number. Unfortunately, an unexpected delay from our supplier may prevent us from delivering some items in your order by Christmas.

The following items have been delayed: "Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (White)"

[Video Game]Estimated arrival date: 01/02/08 - 06/02/08

Absolutely shocking. Was only the other day raving how good Amazon were...what a way to destroy a customers confidence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure