DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options

Comments

• BarnieBear
    Options
    Can I ask when you ordered your DS? as I ordered mine from Amazon on the 18/12/07 dispatch was due today for estimated delivery tomorrow- still showing this on amazon at present but now i'm panicking that there aren't actually any in stock.
    Hippychick wrote: »
    I'd check with Amazon, I ordered mine on the same day as you and was due for dispatch today to arrive tomorrow, Luckily I got an e-mail from Amazon to say mine was posted today so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

If you haven't got the e-mail i'd call them.
    Luckily I've just checked my emails and its been dispatched!

I hope you both do get your DS's tomorrow!!
    I too ordered a White one on the evening of 18/12/07 and yesterday got the mail that it had been dispatched and the delivery estimate was today :), however today I found the delivery estimate has changed to 21/12/07 :(.
    I won't even mention the Black DS which I actually ordered earlier on the morning of the 18th (ok I will) - it's still showing as 'Items Dispatching Soon'. I'm starting to feel that I may have an unhappy relative this Christmas!! (but at least i've got Myself a Wii, afterall Christmas should be all about me :D)
  • sazzywoo
    Options
    BarnieBear wrote: »
    I hope you both do get your DS's tomorrow!!
    I too ordered a White one on the evening of 18/12/07 and yesterday got the mail that it had been dispatched and the delivery estimate was today :), however today I found the delivery estimate has changed to 21/12/07 :(.
    I won't even mention the Black DS I which I actually ordered earlier on the morning of the 18th - it's still showing as 'Items Dispatching Soon'. I'm starting to feel that I may have an unhappy relative this Christmas!! (but at least i've got Myself a Wii, afterall Christmas should be all about me :D)
    thats very odd! have you contacted Amazon and asked about this? if they've sent you and email to say its been dispatched then it seems odd that they've changes the dispatch date!
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    I've just checked the tracking number provided by Amazon on the Royal Mail website and the message that appears says

"Special Delivery™ 9am items are first tracked when they reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent."

Special Delivery 9am costs a fortune! Must be Amazon's way of making up for the fact that the express delivery actually took 3 days! Good for anyone who might not be in to receive their parcel later in the day as these parcels get top priority (or so i'm told) and have arrived at 7am in the past! (no good for lazy students like me though!)
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    tequila26 wrote: »
    I ordered two from amazon on 18th Dec using express delivery to ensure delivery by 1pm today (theyre for a neighbour of mine and she ordered one then another later, hence the two parcels!). One of them turned up this morning but the other one didnt and the tracking number was showing as "not in use". I contacted Amazon who said they wont be having any in until January now and the original parcel could still turn up! The tracking number is now in use and its showing as "in transit" so i am hopeful! Amazon have refunded the express delivery fee though!

At least they had the decency to refund the delivery fee, I hope it arrives soon!
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • BarnieBear
    Options
    sazzywoo wrote: »
    thats very odd! have you contacted Amazon and asked about this? if they've sent you and email to say its been dispatched then it seems odd that they've changes the dispatch date!

Nope, i've not contacted Amazon yet, though I will do if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. I assume their Customer Services aren't available 24hrs? (Being a long time purchaser from eBuyer with their 'enotes' for queries, i'm not used to actually being able to speak to a human at an online retailer).
  • TAMARIN_2
    Options
    Also ordered from Amazon 18/12 and had an email to say won't receive one until Feb now! Help!!
  • fraoch
    fraoch Posts: 241 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Available in middleton Shopping Centre , Manchester. Didn't clock what the shop was called but you can't miss it
  • daveyboy2007
    Options
    In stock in Argos Telford New Street :

DS Lite White, Accessory Pack and 2 Games. icon_dagger.gif 5688142

In stock in Argos Wolverhampton Wulfrun Centre :

In stock in Argos Perry Bar (Birmingham):

In stock in Argos Small Heath (Birmingham):

Can't find any other packs or stores in this area with stock, hope this helps someone, can be reserved for store collection.

Thanks, Dave
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    Ds Silver with 2 games in Argos Grimsby (Victoria street)

£149.98

568/8128 item number

Available now
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • philhelen
    Options
    Just had order cancelled from Amazon for a silver ds, how fustrating it should have come today. Don't think there will be much chance of getting one before xmas now!:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure