Comments

• scotty71
    Options
    Sold Now Sorry!!!
  • Elitist
    Elitist Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    dollywops wrote: »
    Is this one of those affiliate links again?

Nope, I just bought one.. I forgot to enter the code for the £10 game tho :doh:Hopefully my email to them will encourage them to pay me back the difference :snow_grin
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Out of stock now but a few black ones in stock !

I think, that judging by - 1 - 's posting on the wii grabbit forum, it is. I distinctly see a -21 in the url, when you use that link.
  • Elitist
    Elitist Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    dollywops wrote: »
    I think, that judging by - 1 - 's posting on the wii grabbit forum, it is. I distinctly see a -21 in the url, when you use that link.

:confused: I have no idea... I just happened to be on amazon and spotted they were in stock so I don't know about this link, but they were in stock at the time it was posted :confused:
  • tee_pee_2
    tee_pee_2 Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    just been on play.com and they are all out of stock. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
    x
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Amazon have a black one right now! £99
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    Hippychick wrote: »
    I'd check with Amazon, I ordered mine on the same day as you and was due for dispatch today to arrive tomorrow, Luckily I got an e-mail from Amazon to say mine was posted today so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

If you haven't got the e-mail i'd call them.

Luckily I've just checked my emails and its been dispatched!
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    My hubby said The Sun newpaper had a toys r us advert today saying they are getting masses of stock available this weekend, I presume this means all stores.
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    now stating sent today and estimated delivery 22nd
    hope it gets here

Mine still says despatch due tommorrow and delivery 22nd. :rolleyes:
  • tequila26
    Options
    I ordered two from amazon on 18th Dec using express delivery to ensure delivery by 1pm today (theyre for a neighbour of mine and she ordered one then another later, hence the two parcels!). One of them turned up this morning but the other one didnt and the tracking number was showing as "not in use". I contacted Amazon who said they wont be having any in until January now and the original parcel could still turn up! The tracking number is now in use and its showing as "in transit" so i am hopeful! Amazon have refunded the express delivery fee though!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure