🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options

Comments

• indiekiduk
    Options
    Log into amazon and check your status. Mine just changed from Dec 21st to this

Delivery estimate: 1 Feb 2008 - 6 Feb 2008
  • chezzers
    Options
    Just checked Amazon, as indiekid says all DS consoles now early FEB.
  • babymoneyblagger
    Options
    I managed to find one for a friend although it was with any 3 games and only black or white for £174.99 or £179.99 (cant remember it was either of those prices) from gamestation when I phoned to check they had 10 in and when he got it about 1 hour later they had a large queue and he got one of the last three left!!! This was yesterday!!
    Comp wins 2013:160 finish quantum tabs, 2xtickets private screening of prisoners(Jake n Hugh 2)
    Lights4you - Battery powered Rose Lights,
    £120 worth of local symphony orchestra concerts, Bulmers bottle n beanie hat, Imperial Leather Batiste dry shampoo & tanning stuff (thanks Genie).
  • scorpianking02
    Options
    If anyone wants one, there are 4 pink ones for £99 in stock at amazon !

You can also get a game with it for just £10 if you use the code on the page.
  • Martydee
    Options
    For all you people let down by Amazon with the white consoles ARGOS have lots of different pacakges in stock in all colours that you can reserve for collection.

They are in stock in most of my local ones and hopefully for you too:

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500000701&langId=-1&searchTerms=DS+LITE
  • scotty71
    Options
    I have a Black DS lite console if anyone would like it??? I bought it for my son from Play.com, however today my wife has managed to find a silver one which is what he really wanted.

All I'm asking is what I paid for it - £99. PM me if interested, we live in the Staffordshire area if collecting.

Hope this helps someone.
  • itsybitsygoth
    Options
    indiekiduk wrote: »
    Log into amazon and check your status. Mine just changed from Dec 21st to this

Delivery estimate: 1 Feb 2008 - 6 Feb 2008

Can I ask when you ordered your DS? as I ordered mine from Amazon on the 18/12/07 dispatch was due today for estimated delivery tomorrow- still showing this on amazon at present but now i'm panicking that there aren't actually any in stock.
    Overdraft- [strike]£500[/strike] PAID! Computer Loan- [strike]£292.67[/strike] PAID! Credit Card- £369.00 PCDL Loan- £6664.80
  • Hippychick
    Options
    Can I ask when you ordered your DS? as I ordered mine from Amazon on the 18/12/07 dispatch was due today for estimated delivery tomorrow- still showing this on amazon at present but now i'm panicking that there aren't actually any in stock.

I'd check with Amazon, I ordered mine on the same day as you and was due for dispatch today to arrive tomorrow, Luckily I got an e-mail from Amazon to say mine was posted today so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

If you haven't got the e-mail i'd call them.

CC debt at 8/7/13 - £12,186.17
    Barclaycard £11,027.58
    Halifax £1,158.59
    5 year plan to live unsecured debt free and move home
  • toffee_bunny
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Just a warning, I ordered a silver last night and chose that postage my email said delivery between 22nd-27th Dec. I went back in and updated my order to the next day delivery service option it now says delivery on 22nd Dec. I just thought I'd tell you in case it doesnt get to you in time for christmas, my mother in law paid amazon £7 to deliver something today.....it hasnt! So I am hoping it gets here before xmas day. :confused:
    now stating sent today and estimated delivery 22nd
    hope it gets here
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Out of stock now but a few black ones in stock !

Is this one of those affiliate links again?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport