DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options
This is a continuation of this thread here

Please can you post all avilablility of DS Lites Consoles in this thread.

This will save the board getting clogged up with the same posts.

Many Thanks and Happy Hunting!!! :D

Comments

• gamston
    gamston Posts: 689 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    r they any cheaper if u purchase them from aboard ?
    like US or germany
  • BT
    BT Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    I tried all my local shops (Camberley, Fleet, Farnborough area) but nobody had them – Some shops were claiming they won’t get any more till next year!

I then phoned Blockbuster and managed to get one. Their bundle weren’t bad either. For £110, I got the silver DS, Accessory pack and Brain Train game.
    :wave:
    If you find this useful then “Thanks” always appreciated.
    If you think others may benefit from this then please Bump the thread up.
  • Minerva69
    Options
    I just wanted to warn anyone buying them from John Lewis as a Christmas present, if you do get one I would suggest you check it is working when it arrives. Mine came yesterday and the DS Lite was only delivered in a plastic bag with no other protective packaging. The £1 Christmas decoration was sent separately in a huge padded Jiffy bag :rolleyes: Luckily the DS is in working order.

I was speaking to a customer in Zavvi (Virgin) in Bradford yesterday, he said he had tried all the shops in Leeds in the morning and all the shops in Bradford in the afternoon, but couldn't find one anywhere. I recommended he came on here! The sales assistant said they did have one left but somebody had reserved it, so it may be worth ringing around the main stores to check stock and save yourself a wasted journey.
  • golden_boy
    Options
    gamston wrote: »
    r they any cheaper if u purchase them from aboard ?
    like US or germany
    yes they are in usa,brother in law just back from chicago 120$ around £60 and games 29.99$(£15)
  • lju
    lju Posts: 209 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They are currently available from Amazon.fr and work out around £105 delivered.
  • ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Options
    Blockbusters have been allocated silver & a very few pink ds lites should be instore yesterday or monday so worth ringing your local store!
  • dealchaser
    Options
    Woolworths in South Oxhey, Watford have them for £99.00 or with the Disney Friends game for £109
  • gamston
    gamston Posts: 689 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    is there anyway of getting them from america, does amazon US ship them here
  • bobmats_shel
    Options
    lju wrote: »
    They are currently available from Amazon.fr and work out around £105 delivered.

The black ds lite is available from amazon.fr, but the other ones allow you to place an order but they're on order with approximately a 2-3 week wait and state you WILL NOT recieve the item before Christmas.

The black one you can order, will be delivered in time for christmas to france, check times for uk and states will be delivered in time.

Edited to add: The Black Ds Lite is ion stock at amazon.fr now for despatch.
  • Jefft_2
    Jefft_2 Posts: 338 Forumite
    Options
    gamston wrote: »
    is there anyway of getting them from america, does amazon US ship them here

Yes but you will have to pay import duty and VAT on top of the Amazon cost as it is over £18.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure