DS Lites - post all avalibility here for these consoles - 2

Options

Comments

• mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    tequila26 wrote: »
    oh good grief! I hate being the bearer of bad news but when i spoke to amazon yesterday they said they were all out and wouldnt be having any more in until january. I ordered mine on the 18th btw

and to top it all ive just seen this (on another site) that another amazon customer has received :-

Anyone else just get a message similar to this from Amazon?

Dear Customer, We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #order number. Unfortunately, an unexpected delay from our supplier may prevent us from delivering some items in your order by Christmas.

The following items have been delayed: "Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (White)"

[Video Game]Estimated arrival date: 01/02/08 - 06/02/08

Absolutely shocking. Was only the other day raving how good Amazon were...what a way to destroy a customers confidence.

I wont use amazon again if I can help it, like I told the man, I have lost 5 days I could of looked elsewhere, tommorrow is the last weekend and theres no way I'll get one now.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • tequila26
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    I wont use amazon again if I can help it, like I told the man, I have lost 5 days I could of looked elsewhere, tommorrow is the last weekend and theres no way I'll get one now.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

where abouts are you in the country?
  • mookie
    Options
    where abouts are you in the country?

Hertfordshire/essex border
  • tequila26
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Hertfordshire/essex border

hmm, they do have bundles available in an argos near to us but we're in the west midlands. Thats no consolation to you!
  • mookie
    Options
    Thanks for that. The man from Amazon called me back and said I'm one of the few who havent got the standard email so I should get it the 1st or 2nd week of January. :confused:

Tried toys r us but they had none!
  • tequila26
    Options
    have you tried your local argos? they seem to be a bit hit and miss today but they have had some in up here
  • mookie
    Options
    have you tried your local argos? they seem to be a bit hit and miss today but they have had some in up here

Yes I havent seen any local in weeks, and my mum lives in another area so been trying there too.

I want a silver one really so I think I'm asking too much if I'm being choosy about the colour. I have a pink one available that my friend got but its £160 in a bundle of useless games definantely not worth the extra £60! I'd rather wait. ;)
  • mookie
    Options

They have the bundles in silver in one of my local stores but the games are not good. Thanks anyway.
  • tequila26
    Options
    aww I hope you manage to get one, its so frustrating aint it?
  • mookie
    Options
    aww I hope you manage to get one, its so frustrating aint it?

It is when they only do bundles and if i buy a bundle you know amazon will suddenly produce them and i'll be peeved!! Luckily its actually for me from hubby so i can live without it, i had pink and after i ordered the silver hubby sold the pink to his mate. At least I've given a child a smile on xmas day I'm old enough to deal with the disappointment. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure