Talk Talk Complaints

Options

Comments

• paulcw
    Options
    i got talk talk cause a friend said they are good but they said my line would be active i told them i dont have a point in flat but no one lisitened so now i have a phone service i cant use then i tryed to ring them up to sort it spent £10 by mobile only for them to put the phone down on me so i decide to email sent 5 but no answer then i asked my carer to ring up on my behalf and they gave her all kinds of abuse which i am not happy about so seems no one will help and i have a service i cant use :mad:
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Mystyfied,

If you go to talktalkmembers.com and complete the contact us form at the bottom of the page I will see what information I can find. I would need the request to come from the account holder though.

Thanks,

Andrew
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi savemoney,

I am sorry the calls have caused you to leave Onetel.

Let me know if there is anything else.

Andrew
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi paulcw,

Sorry to hear about the problems you have had.

We would need to have a look at your account to see what has happened and progress this issue for you. If you can register on the TalkTalk members forum we will look into the issue for you.

Thanks,

Andrew
  • paulcw
    Options
    i dont have a account number to register with still not been sent thru the post only the phone number which i cant use so i cant register
  • Mystyfied
    Options
    Hi Andrew, I have just viewed the talktalk forum site, having read it I don't feel able to advise my daughter to join it and enter the landline number sent to her by text or account number as by joining TalkTalk may deem that by joining and accepting the terms and conditions and entering the numbers she has accepted their services and the use of them.

No Problem, thank you for your attempts to help
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi paulcw,

I believe I have responded to your contact us form. If so could you respond to the email and I will see what I can do.

Andrew
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi Mystyfied,

The forum terms and conditions are specific to the forum and registering to raise an issue would be treated in the same way as you contacting customer service.

Thanks,

Andrew
  • Mystyfied
    Options
    Hi Mystyfied,

The forum terms and conditions are specific to the forum and registering to raise an issue would be treated in the same way as you contacting customer service.

Thanks,

Andrew
    Hi Andrew, as I do not wish to drag this out or get even by going to Ofcom or Otelo TALKTALK cancellations dept have been contacted again, and once again assured us the order was cancelled on 4/02/10 and that no engineer should have called on 23/02/10, they did however tell us another order had been generated by the system on 24/02/10 ( and they don't know why) but he will make sure that this is also cancelled.
    As I will complain with bad service I also will compliment when I get good service and I have to compliment this man for his helpful, apologetic and courteous manner, please do transfer him to your front desk customer services team:D.
    I hope this will now be sorted .
    I have to add that Ofcom were amazed that although my daughter had given TALKTALK permission to deal with me that TALKTALK still refused.
    I may take this further as having a disabled daughter who needs an appropriate adult to act on her behalf, I have always been a supporter of vulnerable people and feel this is unexceptable and a failure in company policy.

Thank you for your time.
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 February 2010 at 3:12PM
    Options
    Unbelievable Onetel (talk talk)

Despite telling them the number I got for unsolicited calls and it was talk talk, I now get advised to join TPS

I told them I am with TPS when I complained, I told them its talk talk there parent company since been informed its Onetel who are pestering me as they finally answered the silent call after 4 previous atempt at not answering when they rang me

Looking for a new provider and looking at getting hardware to stop silent calls permanently

Silent calls should be banned

Onetel Account: xxxx

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

If you are receiving any unsolicited marketing approaches from companies you do not normally deal with, you can prevent this by registering with the Mailing, Telephone, or Facsimile Preference services:

Telephone Preference Service-0845 070 0707-http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/

Mailing Preference Service-0845 703 4599-http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/

Fax Preference Service-0845 070 0702-http://www.fpsonline.org.uk/

I hope this will help, as I understand how fustrating this is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure