• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    A bit shaken up & a bit sore.
    Cheesed off :(
    Mind you better today than Friday!

Bless ya :A:A bet you are, can you have a soak in the bath?
    I agree better than Friday but you are now going t be even more on edge:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Bless ya :A:A bet you are, can you have a soak in the bath?
    I agree better than Friday but you are now going t be even more on edge:(

I dont have a bath, only a shower:p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    I dont have a bath, only a shower:p

Put your bum in a bucket:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Put your bum in a bucket:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Not got one big enough:p:p:rotfl::rotfl:

& have fallen again throwing a cup of tea all over my sitting room floor. You could not make it up:mad::mad::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options
    Not got one big enough:p:p:rotfl::rotfl:

& have fallen again throwing a cup of tea all over my sitting room floor. You could not make it up:mad::mad::rotfl:

Oh no!!! i think, may be wrong usually am:rotfl::rotfl: that you are getting worked up about Fri:( you didnt burn yourself with the tea did you?
  • beanielou
    Options
    Oh no!!! i think, may be wrong usually am:rotfl::rotfl: that you are getting worked up about Fri:( you didnt burn yourself with the tea did you?

Not far off the mark I think.

• bubbs
    Options
    Not far off the mark I think.

I know its easier said than done and ok for me to sit here saying it but try not to worry , have a sit down and chill out xx
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Hope you are okay Beanielou. Take care of yourself.

I had a gain last night again. I put it down to a combination of bad food, star week and having dinner before weigh in.

However I am officially starting again (but keeping current weight loss total). Chris please can you set my progress so far in this challenge back to zero.
    Had the new member talk last night. Know how far I have slipped fromantic the plan. Feeling motivated.
    Having dinner before weigh in last night was a planned thing. Need to get myself out of the habit of not eating properly on weigh in day.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - porridge and fruit
    Lunch - homemade soup and bread
    Dinner - fajita chicken, cous cous and salad
    Snacks - yogurt, sf jelly, crudit!s, fruit

HA - milk and cheese (measured! )
    HB - oats
    Syns - yogurt (1), jelly (0.5), bread (3.5), olives (1.5)
    Zebras rock
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    edited 21 November 2018 at 11:19AM
    Options
    Morning,

I've decided to start a food diary again. I thought I was doing ok but this week's gain and realising where I've gone wrong at the weekends had made me think again.

I downloaded one for now but will get some from my consultant on Saturday.

Today's munchies:

B - Omelette with bacon, 40g cheddar cheese (HEA + 2 syns), mushroom, beans on the side and a handful of blueberries afterwards - 4 syns total for cheese and milk
    L - Burger in a bowl with extra Jalapenos - 1 syn
    D - TBC but probably steak with mushroom and onion, potatoes and veg
    Snack - 2 Alpen light bars (HEB)
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    fatrab wrote: »
    Morning,

I've decided to start a food diary again. I thought I was doing ok but this week's gain and realising where I've gone wrong at the weekends had made me think again.

I downloaded one for now but will get some from my consultant on Saturday.

I'm back to filling in a food diary again. It's really good for helping to keep track of all the little forgotten syns
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport