Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    One week till payday here too! My birthday before then tho.

Off to London for a few days to see friends. Before that it's BBC big weekend so hoping weather holds. :o

Have a good day

Bexster :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    BBC big weekend ?? would that be Bexster's Boozy Celebration big weekend ?? :D

Hope you have a lovely birthday :) and enjoy London - flying down, are we ?? :p
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Thank you :beer:

And lol! I'll take the train this time

• bexster1975
    Options
    Hope you have a great weekend planned and that you are not working.

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Hope you have a great weekend planned and that you are not working.

Saturday and Sunday off, but no holiday on Monday.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • bexster1975
    Options
    :( to no holiday Monday.

Enjoy your two day weekend. Don't work too hard.

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Have been neglecting my o/p's since "pressing the button"

1st part of financial news - totted up o/p's made but not reported, which came to £171.26 so far, another will follow very shortly, as been paid for another 2 pc surveys.

Next on the list is to tot up payments made to recover "pressing button"

Really need to keep on top of this or will lose sight of goal and o/p's made.
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Had a look at other o/p's made and tots up to a nicely £400.

And on the other hand have been hankering after a smart tv for a while now, and have just saw one going on sale next weekend which just happens to be straight after payday.

At least I have a week to "think" about it.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Don't think, buy. I've had one for a couple of years now. Do you have prime? Or Netflix? Very easy/cheap entertainment when you CBA to go out!

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Thought - and "think ;) " smart tv can wait.

Needed to remind myself everything is getting thrown at this mortgage this year :D This is going to be "The Year" :D can treat myself once MF after all I don't watch tv much.

Side line going nicely atm, could go places, but not thinking ahead too much, it is still a lot of work on top of my full time job.

And . . .:j it's payday tomorrow, well actually in 20 mins, not that I'm counting or anything :rotfl:

and right on cue - 2 bills have arrived for the caravan :( speaking of which I have the next 2 days off along with the weekend, just maybe will get there for a little break :) with weather being nice.

Batch cooking lasting really well too, (found this saves, time, energy, and ££'s :j) although out of my favorite so need a new batch of that to have a bit more variety. :D even made some smaller :o portions for my mum, should think about the smaller portions for me, as weight piling on :o not sure why though. May have something to do with the bars on special :rotfl:

Made a start on my curtains, only to find out my sewing machine has a mind of its own, done some sewing and was trimming off fabric when it just started to run itself, so pulled plug on it, finished trimming and started again - same thing happened only this time - smoke was appearing from the pedal :( Curtains still unfinished atm.

Had a half day today as well, Boss and I went to friend's mum's funeral today, and was a lovely service.

Roll on June and a better, shorter month, however 2 birthdays before 4th June and 2 bills and a (hopefully) mend (pedal) so far . . .

Now only 4 mins to payday :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure