#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Was out watching the boxing last night so didn't have opportunity to get online to tot up. I made £120.26 yesterday, giving me a total of £1,927.68 for March. Gobsmacked - more than I earn't doing my full time job this month. :j:j
  • lemonverbena
    Options
    £8.00 Waitrose voucher
    £2.10 cashback from Green Jinn
    £5.48 cashback from Shopmium
    £0.83 from CitizenMe
    £1.83 Amazon giftcard form JobSpotter
    £3,47 ($5.00) from OnePulse
    £6.99 ($10.09) from Branded Surveys

So my grand total for March was £93.90 for a goal of £33.00!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So my grand total for March was £93.90 for a goal of £33.00!

Well done:T:beer:. Almost tripled your estimate of what you'd hope to make:T.

I think a lot of us start this challenge thinking it would be impossible to make £10 a day. I know I did. I started at £5 (I think) and upped it in stages. Once we get into the mindset of using all the little ways to make a bit here and a bit there the money soon adds up:j

Here's to your success if you stay with the challenge:beer:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Lemonverbena has just reminded me I did a shop at tesco last week and used a £9 moc which I forgot to declare so will add now. :D

Got a £6 one to use this week but I hate the place. OH says I would probably save more than that by shopping at Lidl anyway which is my preferred option. Hate to see it sat there not being used though. Hmmmm.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lemonverbena has just reminded me I did a shop at tesco last week and used a £9 moc which I forgot to declare so will add now. :D

Got a £6 one to use this week but I hate the place. OH says I would probably save more than that by shopping at Lidl anyway which is my preferred option. Hate to see it sat there not being used though. Hmmmm.

I hate Tesco too:eek:. I'm glad it's not just me. OH gets Tesco vouchers because he buys his petrol there and says I can use them(with his card as I haven't got one for there). I never take him up on the offer though, unless he goes and buys things off my list.

I'm a Morrisons fan but have deserted them a bit lately because I had a lot of MOCs for Sainsburys online service. Morrisons don't deliver where we live and it was so nice just to order online from Sainsburys and get everything brought to the door. They are more expensive than Morrisons though:(. Sainsburys store is a round trip of about 32 miles from here, although we have a smallish Morrisons about 14 miles round trip which seems very near for us:rotfl:.
  • Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all

Declaring my March total as £777.35, best month ever for me. A lot of it is thanks to MB.
    See you all in April's thread.

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family