Together Energy?

Options

Comments

• locky123
    locky123 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    At last some communication...

Last week, we sent you an email to let you know that your latest Together Energy statement is on your online portal.

Since then, some of our customers have contacted us to ask why their statement is dated the end of December, when we only emailed you last week - the middle of February. In our continuous effort to improve our customer service we decided to publish to the portal the bills we had not yet sent you, even though the bills were for an earlier month (in some cases, December).

In the future, you will receive your statement on the first week of each month for the previous month. For example, in the first week of March you will receive your February bill.

If you have not already accessed your bill you can click this address https://myportal.togetherenergy.co.uk and login with your email address and password. If you have not logged into your portal yet this year you will need to reset your password.
  • nadia196
    nadia196 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Amazing how after I emailed Together from the portal, telling them I would be reporting them to OFGEM for not returning calls after ridiculously long waits and not replying to my previous emails, after a couple of days I get a reply and the portal now shows my bill, meter readings and payments.
  • thozza
    thozza Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I suspect that it is just the standard message, I have also just received an email from them saying that my February statement is now available.
  • Fromply
    Fromply Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had an email from them saying my bill isn't available yet. I don't mind that - they've communicated with me about it. I can't forgive their previous lack of communication though and I'll be jumping ship at the earliest opportunity.

"Hello,

You were scheduled to receive your February bill today. Due to technical queries, we have delayed issuing your bill until Friday 16th March.

Once available, you will be able to view your bill on your online portal. To view your bill, click on this address https://myportal.togetherenergy.co.uk and login with your email address and password.

If you have not logged onto your portal yet this year, you will need to reset your password. There is a link on the login page that lets you do this.

If you have given us a meter reading recently it might not show in this statement. Don’t worry we will use it in your next one.

If you have any questions about your statement, our team of customer service agents are always happy to take a call. We do like to talk to you, so call us on 0333 150 1699 and somebody trained to answer your query will help you out.

The Together Team"
  • mikeyorkie10
    Options
    I agree, I've also had a look online and my bill to end of Feb is there. I used to submit readings on or around the 13th of the month and have continued to do so via the portal even though they've not been requested. My latest bill is an estimated one to the end of Feb and the readings are less than the actual readings that I took, mostly due to the issues this year and to keep an eye on what they were charging! So we'll see what happens next month - will we be back to normal?
  • meherenow
    meherenow Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    Yep, now I can see my bill, at er, my OLD ADDRESS - estimated to the end of Feb nearly 3 months after I gave them the final meter read.

Still cannot access the bills at my new address because they set it up as a separate account and my email address is married to this old supposed to be closed account. I had to cancel the Direct Debit as they kept on taking money, over £100 the owe me I reckon.

Had enough, 8 weeks have just passed since I lodged an official complaint with them so I've forwarded the saga to the Ombudsman.

Not what I needed when moving home is stressful enough!
  • thozza
    Options
    Well I won't be leaving anytime soon, the next cheapest current deal would cost me over £60 a year more and that would be moving to Iresa, who have hardly got the best of feedback.
  • mikeyorkie10
    mikeyorkie10 Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 10 March 2018 at 10:56AM
    Options
    thozza wrote: »
    Well I won't be leaving anytime soon, the next cheapest current deal would cost me over £60 a year more and that would be moving to Iresa, who have hardly got the best of feedback.
    I agree with those sentiments - it has been a frustrating and annoying couple of months but at the end of the day its a good deal and thats what its all about!
  • mikeyorkie10
    Options
    Got this yesterday from TE:
    Thank you for contacting Together Energy.

At the moment we do not provide a service that sends out reminders. But if you are able to send in meter reads at least once a month, this allows us to calculate the most accurate bill possible. If you have access to online portal then you can upload your meter reads there if you would prefer not to phone in. if you would like to contact us by telephone on our customer service line to give these meter reads, that is also an option. Another option would be by email: meterreads@togetherenergy.co.uk

So looks like no auto requests for reads on the new system yet :( BUT on a brighter note, I asked the question at 09:08 on SATURDAY am and got a reply at 10:25 on the same day !:)
  • thozza
    Options
    I have have been submitting readings sporadically and the February bill that was on the portal seems to have taken account of them, as the estimated usage is very close to the reading I took 3 days prior.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure