Together Energy?

Options

Comments

• Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My bill to the end of Feb is there and the calculations are correct. However, my readings have been ignored and an over-estimated reading has been used instead. I am tempted to submit readings every day to annoy them.

This company has been a major disappointment to me. I will look elsewhere in the summer when my contract runs out.
    Je suis sabot...
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi any comments on my problem with Together Energy switch please ? http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5808688
  • robj20
    robj20 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    So been with Bulb since the 27.02.18.
    Got a bill from Together upto the 28.02.18 and wrong meter readings so paying twice for energy.
    They have now taken another monthly payment and asked me to provide this months meter readings even though im not with them any more.

I did email them and they said they only had the final reading for my gas and waiting for the electric reading, so why havent they put my payments on hold.

Sent in a complaint using the energy ombudsmen website so see if that helps otherwise i dont know what else to do other than cancel my together direct debit, but that then makes it harder to get my refund which they owe a lot of.
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    robj20 wrote: »
    So been with Bulb since the 27.02.18.
    Got a bill from Together upto the 28.02.18 and wrong meter readings so paying twice for energy.
    They have now taken another monthly payment and asked me to provide this months meter readings even though im not with them any more.

I did email them and they said they only had the final reading for my gas and waiting for the electric reading, so why havent they put my payments on hold.

Sent in a complaint using the energy ombudsmen website so see if that helps otherwise i dont know what else to do other than cancel my together direct debit, but that then makes it harder to get my refund which they owe a lot of.

I phoned together with my problem and they were really helpful
  • Fromply
    Fromply Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just noticed something similar on my account.

I was with Avro 10 months ago and just got the final bill through! The electric was right, but I've been double charged on the Gas by about £200. (and also still waiting for a refund of credit balance from Avro for a slightly larger sum for balance credit)

Avro have been communicative on it, and placed the blame squarely with Together. Nothing from Together yet, but on balance I tend to think that the fault probably does lie with Together.

I would suggest that everyone who has switched to Together double check their closing meter readings with their opening meter readings. I don't understand how they can report the wrong readings (always in their favour?).
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have a similar problem of double charging. See this thread: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5807834
    No help from Together at all.
    Je suis sabot...
  • Sandybanks
    Sandybanks Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I finally have a correct bill for January which I downloaded. I can see that it says there is one for February but it wont download, I get an AccessDenied error when I try. Ive had an auto email asking for readings.
  • mikeyorkie10
    Options
    Sandybanks wrote: »
    I finally have a correct bill for January which I downloaded. I can see that it says there is one for February but it wont download, I get an AccessDenied error when I try. Ive had an auto email asking for readings.

I have two bills showing online and both work ok and I've also had an auto request for this months readings - lets hope the next bill shows actual readings rather than estimated ones! It looks as though things might be settling down a bit - fingers crossed!!
  • Sandybanks
    Options
    Bill for Feb still wont download.
    Just trying to submit my readings and for the gas it shows a last reading that is totally wrong and not the one used on the January bill. If that gets used I will end up paying for gas that I had already paid for with my previous supplier.
    There are no previous readings showing for the Electric. Unfortunately they mark the 2 readings as 1 & 2 and on the bill they mark them Day and Night. I know that on my meter Night units are 1 and Day units are 2 but I think that it can be the other way round on some peoples meters.
    Anybody able to confirm which way round they are on the Together energy site?
  • Sandybanks
    Options
    Phoned Together and got through in less than 10 seconds. A very nice customer service rep informed me that the Night readings are marked 1 and the Day readings are 2. Unfortunately the portal would not accept my electric readings, it did accept my gas one.

It seems the non downloading of the Feb bills for some people is a fault they are working on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure