Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,280 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    brewerdave wrote: »
    One of the many emails I have sent ,went to complaints@ ....
    No reply to that one either!!
    I'd have been shocked to hear anything else. Well perhaps it is worth filling out the web form at https://www.ombudsman-services.org/complain-now
    It'll only take about 10 minutes of your time and will probably translate into a higher hourly rate than you can get through gainful employment.
  • Hydu
    Hydu Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Anniversary
    Options
    This is an addendum to my previous review.
    After nearly 7 months I’ve finally got back my money.
    This is how I did it ...
    Forget phoning them (it’s a call centre in Africa) - very polite, but completely ineffective. And sooo frustrating!
    Send an email or write in to the Customer Services Dept and (most importantly) send a copy to the CEO Paul Richards. You can get his email address from !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Obviously he doesn’t deal with your complaint, but his “Executive Assistant” does.
    She organised my refund within 2 days.
    My email threatened to take them to the Small Claims Court in Scotland (where they’re based).
    Alternatively, if you’ve not been waiting for ages for your refund you could try calling your bank to see if they will get it back for you.
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Still waiting, still chasing. Hopeless..

For any new prospective new customers, quite clearly, don't bother..
  • BobCooney
    Options
    There has been an interesting twist in the Together Energy story with Warrington Council purchasing half of everyone's favourite energy supplier for £18 million!

The system will not let me post a URL but if you search Google News for Together Energy it will come up with the reports from various outlets.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,509 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    BobCooney wrote: »
    There has been an interesting twist in the Together Energy story with Warrington Council purchasing half of everyone's favourite energy supplier for £18 million!

The system will not let me post a URL but if you search Google News for Together Energy it will come up with the reports from various outlets.

About a week ago ,I saw in the Times, that there was a proposal being put forward to Warrington Council but haven't seen confirmation that its actually going ahead? The council seemed to be putting the proposed purchase/loan to a "risk group".
  • UnclaimedEnergy
    Options
    I think Ofgem confirming that Together Energy are getting the payment for SoLR was the main factor as to why Warrington might now invest.

However I don't see what business Warrington council have investing in a Scottish energy company with historically bad customer services and who are at risk.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,509 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think Ofgem confirming that Together Energy are getting the payment for SoLR was the main factor as to why Warrington might now invest.

However I don't see what business Warrington council have investing in a Scottish energy company with historically bad customer services and who are at risk.

I ,for one ,would not be a happy bunny if I lived/paid Council tax in Warrington.:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure