Together Energy?

Options

Comments

• mikeyorkie10
    Options
    Sorry, don’t have this type of meter
  • NeilW66
    Options
    Joined Together in October 2017. Still waiting for a bill to appear on my account page in end April 2018.

No response from feedback section on website
    No response to emails either.

Barge pole. Touch. Don't

Obviously grown too much and incapable of handling any level of customer service.

How can i get ombudsman engaged?
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NeilW66 wrote: »
    Joined Together in October 2017. Still waiting for a bill to appear on my account page in end April 2018.

No response from feedback section on website
    No response to emails either.

Barge pole. Touch. Don't

Obviously grown too much and incapable of handling any level of customer service.

How can i get ombudsman engaged?
    Have you tried phoning them? I got a good response when I phoned
  • mikeyorkie10
    mikeyorkie10 Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 April 2018 at 7:24AM
    Options
    They do seem to be improving, received my latest bill at the end of last month - I even got a request to submit readings. I did have a query on the bill and this was resolved within 2 days ..... I would also suggest calling them in case the account switch hasnt worked properly... good luck!
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 May 2018 at 8:05AM
    Options
    Very interesting pattern of reviews on Trust Pilot. A huge number of five star reviews (from reviewers with just one review), all of which mention staff by name -- Gordon, Lorraine, Shaun, Colin, Luke, Patrick, Lis, Selina, Stefan, Gemma, Curtis, Ian, Nicole, Anne, Lucas, Phil, etc. These staff clearly must do an excellent job even though other reviewers give low ratings and criticise customer service.

I would be suspicious, but Trust Pilot don't allow fake reviews.
    Je suis sabot...
  • MotheroftheKid
    MotheroftheKid Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I queried the reason for the names and apparently they run a reward scheme in house.
  • Worried_of_wakefield
    Options
    Lovely customer service operatives ( that you can understand) but suspect students on minimum wage trying to make a crap system work. CEO and his bod should be dragged into the car park stripped naked and burned under a mountain of customer complaints. Cant imagine it will be long before they too are ordered to stop taking on new customers until they have systems that work.

Paul Richards ( CEO) I wouldnt trust you to change a light bulb , I assume you are rewarded on a performance related scheme, would suggest you book a fortnight at Cleethorpes this year in anticipation of a poor bonus, if there is any change give it to your customer service as they are the only part of your organisation even attempting to meet the customers needs

3 more months and I'm out of here
  • Worried_of_wakefield
    Options
    Simple, google search for Ombudsman, so so simple on line drop down forms to complete, takes 10 mins very impressive
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I queried the reason for the names and apparently they run a reward scheme in house.

That explains it. I thought it was odd. Do they ask customers to leave a review and name them? Is that how it works?
    Je suis sabot...
  • mikeyorkie10
    mikeyorkie10 Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That explains it. I thought it was odd. Do they ask customers to leave a review and name them? Is that how it works?
    Yes, I've had this request...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport