Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,567 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Forgot to show you my bargains :D was dead chuffed with the lamb 70p bargains-003.jpg

WOW! Where was the lamb from? Don't recognise the reduced label:rotfl:! Definitely an absolute bargain. I never seem to find anything like that. Best I seem to get is half price fish in Mr Ts!

Glad you had a brilliant day Beanie and didn't fall over. You must be so proud of your son.

Saved myself 6 Syns yesterday as decided I didn't fancy the gin so just had Old Jamaica diet ginger beer:A.

Today's plan:

B - bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes
    L - Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion sausage & onion sandwich HEB + 2 for spread
    D - Stuffed lamb loin; roast potatoes, braised red cabbage, green beans

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - spread 2; frozen roast potatoes (not sure of of Syns as don't know how many I'll have!) 50g Stuffing 3

Denise
  • got2dothisnow
    Options
    Weigh in today and I've lost another 2 lbs! Very pleased with myself. Thinking I might try on some of my old outfits next weekend if I manage another 100% week :)

Everyone seems to be doing really well considering the time of year!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Denise was lidl, anything with that day's date is 70p :D
    Well done to all the losers:T:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Denise them sausage are on offer in Morries £1 i got a load yesterday :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    Options
    Weigh in today and I've lost another 2 lbs! Very pleased with myself. Thinking I might try on some of my old outfits next weekend if I manage another 100% week :)

Everyone seems to be doing really well considering the time of year!

Well done that's a great loss. Think everyone is trying hard to be "good when you can and careful when you can"t to limit the damage prior to the festive season!
    Denise them sausage are on offer in Morries £1 i got a load yesterday :D

I only eat my local butchers low fat sausages or Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion ones. If I'm going to syn sausages I prefer my butchers ones any day:D. If I don't want to syn them then it's Linda McCartney's!

Denise
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Feeling much brighter today at least I’m still awake! Yesterday was spent mostly asleep and I slept all night too!
    I have been reintroducing wheat/gluten and think this may contribute to the exhaustion. Also could be hormonal ( at THAT age :eek:).

Heartfelt hugs Tweets :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Weigh in today and I've lost another 2 lbs! Very pleased with myself.

And so you should be! That's a good loss.:T

Thinking of you tweets.:A

Glad you're feeling a bit better this morning tie. It's amazing what some sleep can do.:)

How do you syn your butcher's sausages denise? I'm happy enough with Sainsbury's BGTY and we don't eat them very often anyway but it would be good to try something different. We have some award winning butchers around here but I wouldn't know where to start on working out syns.

I've prepped everything for dinner so I can turn it round quickly when I get home from my tea dance. I'm really hoping I can be strong when faced with the buffet. Its easy for me to ignore cakes but the savoury things are not so easy.

I just realised that I haven't made HB steaks for so long that I didn't follow the recipe properly:o. I've done it more like my usual beef casserole but with steaks. So no mustard and a bit more cornflour and different herbs. I must have been half asleep. I'm sure it'll taste fine. :)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage with HEA milk, pear and banana
    L: veggie omelette with pickled cabbage
    D: HB steaks (mushrooms and onions), SW roast potatoes, carrots, swede & carrot mash, cauli, broccoli, savoy cabbage
    Syns: cornflour 1, weekend wine and whatever I don't resist at teatime;).
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Had a bath so I could get mi jimmies on so weighed in early :)

Lost .5 :)
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    - 3 for me this week please Chris:j:j:j:j

These are £1 in Morrisons
    bargains-004.jpg

Just bought some for 25p :eek::j
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • joedenise
    Options
    Maman Our local butcher used to be SW butchers before SW decided they weren't going to accept local butchers any more (about 2009 I think!) and they were 0.5 Syns each. They're still the same recipe so I still syn them at that. They are made with less than 5% fat pork and egg to bind and no cereal so probably syn free really - they would be if I made them myself using 5% fat pork mince and bound with an egg.

We also have another butcher in our local town and in the next town that also do low fat sausages but our consultant has said they should be synned at 1 each so I stick with the local one and syn at 0.5 each.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport