Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    :(:(:(

Thank you for even thinking of me.

I went to my sons graduation many moons ago and can still remember how proud I was . So I was thinking of you :)

Ordered flowers today lovely 4.5ft one for top of her coffin .

Checked mum could go from flats she lived in before Carehome

Funeral directors rang with vicars name so we confirmed mum can go from flats and confirmed service songs :A
    Can go into one of mums neighbours flats while we wait for her .

So today went well even though I cried after writing flower card in florist :(.

Better go now and put kettle on keys are blurring to type :(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,710 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    I went to my sons graduation many moons ago and can still remember how proud I was . So I was thinking of you :)

Funeral directors rang with vicars name so we confirmed mum can go from flats and confirmed service songs :A

Sending you strength & love.
    It is ok to be emotional.:A:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Chris for the chart & well done to SOTW.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,973 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

tweets sending hugs xxxx

Chris thanks for chart and can you put me as holiday this week please :D
    Well done bozwood on SOTW:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    When are you at the hospital Bubbs?

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    When are you at the hospital Bubbs?

Tomorrow, i am on a fast from 8 tonight for diabetes bloods at 8 in the morning, then i have consultant at 11.10 at the hospital. Thanks for asking xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,619 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Didn't make the rice pudding after all! Couldn't make it as DH decided to clean the oven:T:T:T. Hate that job!

The curry was lovely and there's a portion left for a lunch which I'll freeze later once it's cooled down. It means there's now 2 lunch sized portions so will slot that into next month's menu plan, which I'm planning on doing either later this evening or sometime tomorrow - might even do half tonight and half tomorrow morning when DH is out at his pre diabetic course and I've got the house to myself for a change!

Well done Bozwood on being our SOTW.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,619 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope tomorrow goes well Bubbs. It's horrible having to have fasting blood test done. I have to have them annually for high cholesterol - seems a bit pointless really because even if my readings are high they can't give me any higher strength tablets! They tried once before and I could hardly walk after 3 days of taking them - that was horrible.

Denise
  • LMCD
    LMCD Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hey all..

been reading the food chat, I find it hard to find the time to document here and diary. But good to read for ideas and thoughts.

I've been making lots of my meals from the SW extra easy recipes and they are successful with the fam! phew!

Fingers crossed for a loss this week as I do see changes within myself as I am also into the body magic.

Here's to a good week everyone. WI for me on Wed so hopefully Chris can have something to update.:T
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Hope tomorrow goes well Bubbs. It's horrible having to have fasting blood test done. I have to have them annually for high cholesterol - seems a bit pointless really because even if my readings are high they can't give me any higher strength tablets! They tried once before and I could hardly walk after 3 days of taking them - that was horrible.

Denise
    Food doesn't bother me as i don't have anything after my fruit anyway its just drinks as i drink alot but will just be water tonight:p
    LMCD wrote: »
    hey all..

been reading the food chat, I find it hard to find the time to document here and diary. But good to read for ideas and thoughts.

I've been making lots of my meals from the SW extra easy recipes and they are successful with the fam! phew!

Fingers crossed for a loss this week as I do see changes within myself as I am also into the body magic.

Here's to a good week everyone. WI for me on Wed so hopefully Chris can have something to update.:T

Glad the family are happy with there food as well, that's half the battle when cooking for others;)
    Good luck Weds :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure