Mooloo's Joining up the dots in 2017

Options

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    12 hours in bed! And I still feel yuk!
    Twin2 just told me she's not feeling very well and so may not be going home today! Erm... am not feeling very motherly because all I can think of was getting my home back today!
    After sharing it since last Tuesday I am ready for the peace etc.
    Dgd is moaning because she's still tired from her Brownies adventures. Something tell me that my day may be rather fraught!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • ognum
    ognum Posts: 4,843 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mooloo wrote: »
    12 hours in bed! And I still feel yuk!
    Twin2 just told me she's not feeling very well and so may not be going home today! Erm... am not feeling very motherly because all I can think of was getting my home back today!
    After sharing it since last Tuesday I am ready for the peace etc.
    Dgd is moaning because she's still tired from her Brownies adventures. Something tell me that my day may be rather fraught!

ANother of those guilt things we put ourselves through. I love having people to stay BUT I love it when they go home again and then feel guilty about it.

I guess another day before the house is yours is not so bad. Isn't if funny how we all live on adrenaline for a big event and our bodies collapse after it's finished.

Have a gentle day.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh dear Mooloo, I hope Twin2 starts to feel well enough to go home today. Thank you for the pic of you in your outfit, it's really lovely :)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Yes she decided to go back to Cornwall but it is clear they want to move back up here. I wouldn't mind them nearer, but NOT in my house. They would bleed me dry because I am too soft.
    I need to stop spending! Says me that just did a muscle food order!
    After everything lately I feel the need to fill my freezer and cupboards ready for Armageddon!

Dgd doesn't want to go to brownies tonight as her tooth fell out as I collected her from after school club and to be honest I fully expected that just because she was away with them the weekend and with everyone gone she will be clinging and want granny time. Which is ok by me.
    It will be nice to get our selves back to normal.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Good job I just came on here first this morning! I d forgotten to put the money from the fairy into the pocket of her pillow. Luckily too she was still asleep and didn't hear me!
    I have a sore throat, not what I need today. I also have had a really interrupted night, from my brain being too busy, being too hot or too cold, and having another lot of bad dreams. At 3.40 I ended up listening to a hypnosis tape, and again around 6 this morning. The first I heard every word but the second I nodded back to sleep
    So what is instore for me today?
    Usual preparation for school and work. During work I have a lot of small jobs to finish, my staff are both in. So we should get a lot done.
    After work I am starting on the housework properly with a blitz of the kitchen, and to continue to the other rooms each day until done.
    I am hoping that my BF may help me with the garden when he comes tomorrow. I think that I better think more on the slow and steady rather than expecting to blitz as my health is an issue at the moment.
    I have also to sort out the accounts still as last week the Accountant wasn't that helpful!
  • ognum
    Options
    Mooloo wrote: »
    Good job I just came on here first this morning! I d forgotten to put the money from the fairy into the pocket of her pillow. Luckily too she was still asleep and didn't hear me!
    I have a sore throat, not what I need today. I also have had a really interrupted night, from my brain being too busy, being too hot or too cold, and having another lot of bad dreams. At 3.40 I ended up listening to a hypnosis tape, and again around 6 this morning. The first I heard every word but the second I nodded back to sleep
    So what is instore for me today?
    Usual preparation for school and work. During work I have a lot of small jobs to finish, my staff are both in. So we should get a lot done.
    After work I am starting on the housework properly with a blitz of the kitchen, and to continue to the other rooms each day until done.
    I am hoping that my BF may help me with the garden when he comes tomorrow. I think that I better think more on the slow and steady rather than expecting to blitz as my health is an issue at the moment.
    I have also to sort out the accounts still as last week the Accountant wasn't that helpful!

Time to change your accountant Mooloo!
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    I think that it is time to change a lot of things in my life!
    Not just the accountant!
    I think I need to get myself an mot to see if there is any other reason why I am so tired, can't sleep and ache all over. I try to tune out of the pain etc, but it is taking over again and it's very difficult to stay focused and positive when your both tired and in pain.
    I was full of plans for today but I didn't make it past washing up, hanging out wet washing and making breakfast!
    After work I left at 4.15 an hour earlier than normal because I just felt yuk. The sore throats and headaches didn't disappear today.
    I am not doing very well with my plans to de clutter or to loose weight, or even to have no Spends day's.
    Feeling annoyed with myself, and definitely lacking my mojo today-again
    I am feeling resigned to saying " Oh well, tomorrow is another day!"
    Which is too manyarna
    I am sorry but I feel really worn out and not very upbeat at all.
    Work has slowed coming in and picking up today, which is expected after the busy time we had last month.
    £751.55 takings for the week, sounds good, but the wages for three staff were £445.00 so I can't afford to take a wage out yet. Maybe when card machines transactions arrive in the bank, later this week. We will see.
    Here is hoping that I can turn my frown upside down and get things done tomorrow morning etc.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Mooloo I've been reading when possible but not posting much .

Gosh you've been busy . It could be worth fitting in an appointment with your doctor on your day off while mum is on holiday .

You have a very exhausting life but I have wondered whether there is an underlying physical issue going on . You sound like myself many years ago was initially thought to be ME but about 10 years ago was confirmed as Fibromyalgia . I'm not a doctor but I think it would be worth chatting to your doctor . Things like chronic fatigue also fit the things you describe . I used to put things down to a busy and stressful life too but actually had an unexpected reason why the struggles were becoming harder to cope with .

Take care of yourself when possible .
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • ognum
    Options
    This post may not be what you want to hear Mooloo but I will write it and then shut up!

I think you are right it is time to change a lot of things. You cannot carry on working for no money it's ridiculous. You have given it a very good shot but IMO you do not have a viable buisness. More work means more staff so thatyet again means no money for you, your staff can head straight to the bank with their wages!

You need to get paid employment, even at mimimum wage you would be better off than you are now! It would give you sick pay and a pension and paid holidays as well as a take home wage. Building your empire just isn't happening.

Use your creative talents at home with a side line on Etsy, I have just paid £60 for three sets of light up Mickey Mouse ears that someone has made in their spare time. You have made me fab bunting etc but that could be an extra on top of a wage.

As things are you are heading again towards financial problems, you need a regular monthly income just like the rest of us. None of us can live on fresh air.

Think about it, sorry about the tough love!.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Totally understand.
    Am doing a 90 day review at the moment and looking at the previous 90 days too.
    I am analysing what is going on, and of course am paying extra staff wages then I had planned over the last six weeks.
    I will be reducing that I would expect, and of course I plan to pay myself when staff leaves at the end of the month.
    I have not signed for a new lease as yet, and am checking all my options at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure