Easyjet Tricks - guide discussion

Options

Comments

• nfletcher17
    Options
    My email came 7.45 this morning, just as I got up to make a booking. However, has anyone noticed that booking two seats is cheaper PER SEAT than booking a one on its own? I have screen dumps of the single quotes for two together, then one, then two again. The individual booking was more expensive per seat.
  • bluebottle11
    Options
    That may explain why on their latest ads it shows the price and in small letters says when booking 2 seats.
  • bluebottle11
    Options
    For my part, I was up at 6 this morning but none of the flights I am after from Southampton or Bournemouth at Easter have been released yet. I know last year they were still releasing new Easter flights in December, so I will hang on and hope!
  • chiny
    chiny Posts: 193 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ISTR that the “per seat” price includes the proportion of the “admin fee”, so booking more seats reduces the admin fee applicable per seat.

I can’t book my summer return from Spain; the outward flight was booked months ago but no way to return yet. That’s a thought, do the post-Brexit tickets include any get-out clauses ? Last time I got stuck in Spain with the volcanic ash thingy, I had 36 hours of fun with trains, buses, coaches and a ferry to get back, with a French strike adding to the fun.
  • Twentypercent
    Options
    Thanks to MSE heads up, logged in yesterday morning for April/May 2019 flights. At 06.30, flights were released and I got six adult return flights to Majorca for £54.68 per head. We're all thrilled!
  • Shaznady89
    Options
    I would like to know if you can get your flight details from easy jet if someone else has made the booking but refusing to give the details to you .
  • jpsartre
    jpsartre Posts: 4,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What details do you need?
  • bubblycrazy
    Options
    How quickly will these prices change? Wondering whether to wait until Thursday to see what's on offer for Summer, or to see if more flights are released, as some destinations currently only go up to March 19?
    MFW - Original balance 28/08/2014 £52850
    Original MF date: 2049:eek: Aiming for: 2025 Current MFD: 2030
    Balance 27/07/2016 £49990
    Balance 08/07/2017 £47999
    Balance 30/07/2018 £44500
    Balance 01/08/2019 £40700
    Balance 03/09/2020 £37619
    Balance 30/09/2021 £33983
  • Chippy66
    Options
    I booked flights for 3 people to Alicante next may when the schedule was released including 2 hold cases £222 return. If we didn't take the 2 large case's we would have paid £122 but still a bargain
  • ziggy81ziggy
    Options
    How quickly will these prices change? Wondering whether to wait until Thursday to see what's on offer for Summer, or to see if more flights are released, as some destinations currently only go up to March 19?

Some routes only go October to March, I know MAN-LPA is one :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure