QS Supplies Feedback

Options

Comments

• James_Phoenix
    Options
    Just bought some items from QS supplies.
    Next day i check into my account to see if they have been dispatched and it turns out my order has been cancelled. Not email to tell me that it had, I'm supposed to just figure that out on my own.

I emailed them and they sent out the robotic "on this occasion we had to cancel your order blah, blah, blah".
    It doesn't actually say why.

I'd avoid them.
    They obviously have no idea how to run a business.

AVOID QS SUPPLIES!
  • hackershouse
    hackershouse Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 12 August 2012 at 5:42PM
    Options
    I can only say my experience of this company is appalling. Tried to order a Duravit sink and was given a delivery date. Since then I have been consistently lied to about the arrival date of this sink etc. Two members of staff have been consistently rude, hostile and sarcastic. The alledged manager I spoke to has conspired with the staff members and not taken my complaint forward.

So I've located the company directors details ( public info avail on Company check) and will be writing to him direct. I suggest other complainants can do likewise.

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

If enough people complain maybe he will realise he is losing business because of his deceitful obnoxious staff at this store. I'm also going to email the supplier Duravit to let them know of my experience dealing with one of their suppliers. Other people could also do this with the chosen manufacturer of the goods they wanted too. It's rare I get this annoyed about poor service but I've had enough!
  • mattyprice4004
    Options
    Another poster earlier in the thread complained a return had just been signed for with the name MEMBER, looks like it was the boss himself.

What a sham.
  • jumpedtheshark
    Options
    In case it helps anyone, I bought various supplies for a cloakroom refit from MyTub (http://www.mytub.co.uk/) and they were great. Cheapest pricing for what I needed and promptly delivered.
  • lukerichardson40
    Options
    Good to know I arent the only one who QS have tried to screw over. Problem for them this time is that I have too much time on my hands and now have a grudge with these idiots.

I am waiting for a response from them and my bank, whoever comes first, then depending on outcome I WILL be taking them to court.

See here for the problems I have been having with them - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=55069435#post55069435
  • willow16
    Options
    I telephoned this company to report a faulty product to be told first that they would get someone to ring me (which they didn't do) then to be told their customer services don't take phone calls! I asked what sort of customer service was that and got nowhere and since then my emails have gone unacknowledged. I thought i could save money but next time i will stick to John Lewis - these people obviously only provide a discount by cutting corners on minor things like making sure your customer is looked after. I will never use them again.
  • TOPSie
    TOPSie Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    I wish I had read these reviews first, but we ordered a basin and sink from this company. Like many others these items were wrong in so many ways. The only good(?) point is that I did get refunds for both items in a relatively short time (but no refund on return postage). However I would like to report a strange co-incidence and wonder if anyone else has suffered a similar event - note I cannot prove anything below and I am making no accusations - I am simply trying to discover a few more facts.
    As I said I did get refunds for the two items I ordered. The refunds were processed separately. Around the time that the first refund was made I was notified by the credit card company's security that fraudelent transactions were being made - not large amounts - £10 with O2 (phone top up?) £50 from a wine company etc. Whilst I don't know who made these transactions (and the credit card co won't tell me even if they knew) it seems a great coincidence that my details were known by QS Supplies and only a small number of reputable companies (I don't make great use of this card).
    I know I can't prove anything - but has anyone else experienced strange card transactions during the time they dealt with this company??
  • I wish I'd seen the negative reviews of QS Supplies before I ordered from them. Do not use this company - there are much better companies out there who will look after you should you encounter problems!

After several complaints following extremely poor communication regarding delayed delivery of radiators. all of which were ignored, I was forced to cancel my order with this company. Call centre assistants and managers alike displayed the same poor attitude and are extremely uninterested, sarcastic and rude. There is nowhere higher to take your complaint if you encounter problems so I would not recommend buying from this company if you want peace of mind. Personally, I have never encountered such appalling customer service - I really don't know how they stay in business!:mad:
  • lukerichardson40
    Options
    I urge anyone who has dealt with these to get in touch with Trading Standards and also try getting in touch with BBC watchdog.

See this thread about the trouble I am having with them - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4117877

I am fully prepared to take them to court and will be going through moneyclaim online on the 18th should I not hear from them.

Review them on every review site possible! The more negative reviews the less business they can make and with any luck shut down this bunch of con men. And with enough complaints perhaps the BBC will start looking at them too.
  • Sunny_pumpkin
    Options
    After trying to cancel my order for radiators with QS supplies, I wanted email confirmation that it was received and would be processed. Every time I called to chase this up, I was told it would be done 'in a couple of hours', 'the next day' or 'withing the hour when the accounts dept are back from lunch'. It's all a pack of lies and even if you ask for the name of the person you're speaking to in order to establish some sort of trail/accountability, you are given false names and merely laughed at when you ask for that person. You cannot speak to a manager ever to take your complaint further and the whole experience is extremely upsetting and frustrating. The customer services team has a terrible attitude across the board and are rude and even insulting to deal with. I cannot express in string enough terms that you should avoid this company at all costs.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback