£20 off £40 Ocado

Options

Comments

• Ami82
    Ami82 Posts: 1,081 Forumite
    Options
    Just tried the code i was sent and not working. Oh bother.
  • Mark64uk
    Mark64uk Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After spending an hour doing my shop im hit with the voucher expired message what a waste of time guess ill stick with tesco !
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was one of the first 100 to register as I saw the offer early, but haven't done an order, I was going to do it today. I'm not going to get too upset though, it's just a grabbit I missed for being too slow is how I see it.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• vix2000
    vix2000 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have posted on crowdity's facebook page but no response yet. I suggest you do the same as they need to know whats happening.
  • yummy.scrummy.mummy
    Options
    "Ocado reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any of its Vouchers at any time, either as a whole or for specific delivery areas. If this happens, then the Vouchers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination. Ocado reserves the right to reject the use of a Voucher where fraud is suspected."

so i think if you already made your order your safe but if you havent then youre scr*wed :( ive used the 2 coupons for gu and green and blacks hope i dont get charged for them both now but i dont dare edit it because then you have to place the order again and then i think this term might come into place :(
    Who would say I couldn't make you mine? You were mine since th' beginning of time. Who would say we were far apart? You ever reside in the core of my heart?
    :A

• gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It could have been pulled for any number of reasons, but they probably didn't anticipate that tens of thousands of people would take them up on it. The comments about blagging multiple orders, using a leaked code before the deal ended, etc will give them plenty of ammunition against complaints unfortunately.

I've thought for a while that it would probably be a good idea for a tech-savvy fm to set up a basic private chat forum online, you could send passwords via the PM system here and then those who want to discuss wringing the life out of deals could do so without a very large viewing audience:D
  • vix2000
    vix2000 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Or stop doing so at all to give the rest of us a chance?????

if other companies can give unique one use codes, surely ocado could?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Why would you want to ''go underground'' if you have nothing to hide / are doing something right???

Shows you its BAD if you want it 'hidden away'!!!!

Why not leave it out here for everyone to see including the Companies you are scamming!!! ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Didn't know FACTS were known as 'ammunition'
  • moromir
    moromir Posts: 1,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cazzap, I'm still confused as to how people have managed to do more than one order? I thought it was one per household?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure