Cross-stitch cafe 2010

Options

Comments

• chickywiggle
    Options
    sorry - couldn't resist posting this link. I found it while trying to find fantasy and astology ones for Keiss21. WHY WHY WHY would you want to stitch it??????????????
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • pm2326
    pm2326 Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 December 2009 at 9:49PM
    Options
    sorry - couldn't resist posting this link. I found it while trying to find fantasy and astology ones for Keiss21. WHY WHY WHY would you want to stitch it??????????????

OMG!! How funny...where would you put it on display is the question??

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have been stitching since 10 this morning..had a few hours off as parents came to visit. Funny how the eagerness to start a new chart gives you motivation to finish the UFO !
  • poppett
    poppett Posts: 897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    pm2326 wrote: »
    OMG!! How funny...where would you put it on display is the question??

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

QUOTE]

How about in a gynaeocologist's waiting room??? :rotfl::rotfl:
    £2 savers club. No.90. Aim £500.
  • littlestar1981
    Options
    Oh dear, can you imagine stitching that anywhere in public!!

This is my Calendar Bears as it stands now, ready to finish in 2010. As you can see I've started 4 out of the 12, hope this link works!

http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/ab146/littlestar1981/
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    Oh dear, can you imagine stitching that anywhere in public!!

This is my Calendar Bears as it stands now, ready to finish in 2010. As you can see I've started 4 out of the 12, hope this link works!

http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/ab146/littlestar1981/

ohhhh I love that one!!
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • jollymummy
    Options
    My niece is getting married September 2010 and I started a sampler in November, so that's my big deadline project !!
    :hello:
    NSD 3/366
    4/366. 2016 Decluttering challenge
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    right time to curl up with a cuppa and a UFO while DS naps (1st time I've picked one up in about a week- found a new game on facebook - ARGGG the addiction).
  • Anglea
    Anglea Posts: 7,204 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all

Glad to see this thread continued, I found that when I put off doing my UFO's on a Sunday (my official day) because I didn't feel like it one week over a month ago, I stopped altogether :mad: so hopefully in January I can restart.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Chickywiggle, that link to the pattern - When I was studying anatomy I had a workbook to colour in of all the systems of the body including the nether regions and that was thought of quite normal. So perhaps the cross stitch pattern could be a best seller amongst medical students. LOL
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

Count me in again this year.... mums "in her garden"-
    inherframed.th.jpg

i did for xmas is up on her wall now -so at least I know it was appretiated (she is getting the one that goes with it to do her self :p)
    It has now been 3 months since my operation and have not been able to sew 1 little stitch since then :eek:..Im hoping that by the time I get back to Germany in a week I will be up to starting again :T
    This is the one I need to get finished first:-
    forest18oct.th.jpg

keiss:-
    They have the chart you like here on "sew along" -I love this site :p
    http://www.sewalong.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp?Sel1=astronomer

Right I had better get off -happy sewing everyone:D
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    edited 27 December 2009 at 1:39PM
    Options
    Anglea wrote: »
    Hi all

Chickywiggle, that link to the pattern - When I was studying anatomy I had a workbook to colour in of all the systems of the body including the nether regions and that was thought of quite normal. So perhaps the cross stitch pattern could be a best seller amongst medical students. LOL

i think it must be :D

arggggggggg I am fed up of this UFO months ago i musta gone wrong - I'm doiing a Tigger - and did all the yellow tummy first. it was impossible to tell where it started going wrong so i tried to compensaate changing the orange around it but the more i do the stranger it looks - hate to say it but I think it may need binning!!!! infact yes decision made in the bin it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure