New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Missli wrote: »
    Good morning all. 1lb loss for me this week

They all help! Well done missli!:T

Looking forward to going out tonight but not to the food. I wish there was a choice but I'll just have to eat the usual Afternoon Tea (sandwiches, scones etc) and then draw a line and plod on. We've been invited by friends so it wouldn't be very sociable to not turn up or not eat. The best I can hope for is eating plenty before I go so that I'm not starving. Not sure about the weekend wine situation either. Probably some Prosecco and who knows later as we're going to the theatre. :(

Sorry but I sound like an ungrateful b*tch. I'll enjoy myself and then get back on it tomorrow. I need to do my meal plan and shop.

I've had SW breakfast (HEX porage) and will have JP for lunch. Then I'll just suck it up until tomorrow. :)
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    They all help! Well done missli!:T

Looking forward to going out tonight but not to the food. I wish there was a choice but I'll just have to eat the usual Afternoon Tea (sandwiches, scones etc) and then draw a line and plod on. We've been invited by friends so it wouldn't be very sociable to not turn up or not eat. The best I can hope for is eating plenty before I go so that I'm not starving. Not sure about the weekend wine situation either. Probably some Prosecco and who knows later as we're going to the theatre. :(

Sorry but I sound like an ungrateful b*tch. I'll enjoy myself and then get back on it tomorrow. I need to do my meal plan and shop.

I've had SW breakfast (HEX porage) and will have JP for lunch. Then I'll just suck it up until tomorrow. :)

Thank you!
    Just go and enjoy yourself today, and have a day off slimming world. Sounds fabulous! :T
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope you have a lovely evening Maman. I had the same at the funeral wake on Monday, then out for an Italian meal afterwards (and meal out the night before!), so it’s no wonder I’m a STS this week instead of the lb loss I had been on target to get the day before I left. Ho-hum, it’s a one off event so no point being OTT about things.

Face is a bit sore still after dentist yesterday - thought he was going to pull my face off sideways at one point!! :eek:

Meal plan yesterday:
    B - porridge HEB, water & milk from HEA & sugar (2)
    L - salad (lettuce, cucumber, onions, tomato), ham, dressing (2); 0% yogurt with mango, strawberries & passion fruit
    D - Aldi skinny sausages (4.5), mash, green beans, carrots, sweetcorn, peas, baked beans, gravy & ketchup (2)

Today’s plan:
    B - banana & Apple
    L - salad (lettuce, carrot, cucumber), ham, dressing (1.5); 0% yogurt, mango & strawberries
    D - garlic chicken breast, super rice with added veg & mixed salad
    HEA - milk in tea/coffee
    HEB - none planned
    Snack - Americans coffee with cream (3)

OH and I are off out on the road again tomorrow, so I may do myself my usual packed lunch to be on the safe side. I will feel less stressed that way. Lead me not into temptation and all that!

Have a great weekend everyone :)
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I made some pickled eggs a week and a half ago.
    I never had them before - does anybody know what they're like?
    I added green chillies and red peppers to the pickling vinegar.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Funnily enough I picked some just before my holiday. They are sitting in a dark cupboard waiting for my return! They taste of eggs and vinegar basically. I like them as an occasional snack when I feel peckish. I imagine yours will just have an added kick from the chillies.

Best to leave them for a month before eating them.

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done Missli:T:T:T
    B mixed berries and fat free greek style yog, 3 boiled eggs
    snack 3 walnut halves
    T fake kfc and salad, fruit and yog made into ice cream:p
    Hope everyone is ok?
    Maman what you going to see at the theatre? enjoy your day today:D
    Well my sister is out for the day tomorrow, so she came for tea and brought the dogs with her and we are dog sitting till tomorrow evening:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think I limited the damage tonight. Quiche was on offer so I mostly ate that and one small sandwich. Avoided all sweet stuff.

Interestingly, I met my SW Consultant at the theatre, gave her a hug and told her we both looked good thanks to her and SW.:D

bubbs , we saw a play called The Audience. It's about the Queen and all the Prime Ministers she's worked with over the years. Very topical! :D
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    I think I limited the damage tonight. Quiche was on offer so I mostly ate that and one small sandwich. Avoided all sweet stuff.

Interestingly, I met my SW Consultant at the theatre, gave her a hug and told her we both looked good thanks to her and SW.:D

bubbs , we saw a play called The Audience. It's about the Queen and all the Prime Ministers she's worked with over the years. Very topical! :D

Sounds like you had a great time. :D

Breakfast: poached eggs, seeded toast
    Lunch: chicken salad
    Dinner: Seabass fillets, salad
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all :A

WI with gain 1lb, fully expected as it’s been a hectic week with bread products consumed :(.was working until 9pm on Wednesday as children at a dance show including both my 1-1s. At least my job share was there too :D plus his nibs dad so all went well.

The problem with GF bread is it causes (tmi) tummy troubles and I’ve been bloated ever since :( (also not ‘been’ since even with meds :()
    Going to be really strict next week as off work, so is hubby for once!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the sun while it lasts :D
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business