Comments

• GT60
    GT60 Posts: 2,324 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Eversmart or Oneselect for supplier?
    I have about £50 a year difference in price between them
    Thanks
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
  • Darran1967
    Options
    Sent the company two emails up to now but no reply, I only wanted some clarification before I switched. Have now gone with a different company.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I phoned them today and spoke to a very bored sounding operative. He sounded so bored so I did not want to over tax him. However he did say I can keep my present meters but needed to give them a reading every month.

Well I'm use to that.
  • jedisha
    jedisha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I switched from the 'basic but effective and super reliable' AFFECT ENERGY in favour of Eversmart due to the better price. However, when told to log in and provide initial meter readings I discovered I was unable to log in. I scoured the website to find a way to set up a login account - there was no option. I then spotted the SMS number for text message-based assistance, i tried this - the SMS wouldn't send, it doesn't work.
    I emailed the company and eventually received the following, confusing email:
    Good evening Paul,
    Another set of login details have been issued to you. We do not need meter reads for the account and you must provide these tomorrow either by telephone or e-mail.
    Thank you
    Customer Services

Not quite sure what to make of this I set up my login account and attempted to provide initial meter readings via the website. So far I am unable to provide a Gas meter reading. Despite inputting the meter reading the value always returns to 00000.

ALSO - I have now received an email from my previous supplier asking for meter readings and on their website I now appear as a GAS-ONLY customer.

All in all the move has been overly complicated and unsuccessful.

I couldn't recommend this company right now....
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    i got a email this morning to ask for opening readings, couldn't log on, sent a message via facebook messenger this morning and they have taken my readings and a link to activate my account which i have done, seems ok so far
  • MABLE
    edited 11 May 2018 at 12:24PM
    Options
    UPDATE

I received the link again this am and was requested to enter my meter reads. The gas no problem. However the Electricity reading would not work and received an error message.

I rang their contact centre and spoke to a very helpful advisor who apologised and explained they have problems with customers going live and trying to enter their electricity reads.

The advisor advised me to ring back on Sunday when I officially go live and they will take the meter read over the phone. Also they expected the problem to be fixed by then.

My confidence is a bit shattered before I even start with this company but will see how things go. Fingers crossed this is not another EE disaster.

Time will tell!
  • MABLE
    Options
    Well tried this morning and managed to input my readings online. However their online system has crashed again. Never a Barney about when you need him!
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 21 May 2018 at 1:22PM
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    Well tried this morning and managed to input my readings online. However their online system has crashed again. Never a Barney about when you need him!

I'm currently waiting for ToTo to release my smart meter so that Eversmart can take it over.
    lets hope that the last £2.50 of emergency credit lasts me till that happens...
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • chrishealey
    Options
    Darran1967 wrote: »
    Sent the company two emails up to now but no reply, I only wanted some clarification before I switched. Have now gone with a different company.
    I registered on their website last week and got a message to say they would email within 24 hours to start the contracting process.

No email received about that, and I can't get through on the phone, so I've gone with Tonik. Immediately afterwards, had an email from Eversmart to say they had set up a DD.

Emails get a 'we'll get back to you within two working days' so can't confirm that I'm cancelling.

Not impressed.
  • MABLE
    Options
    UPDATE.

Well after being able to enter my initial opening reads I have not been able to enter further readings. I rang the company who advised me they were working on the problem. However my theory is they want all their customers to have smart meters and by not being able to enter the readings yourself they think the customer will just accept a smart meter.

I now email them with my readings but never get any confirmation so make an entry on my spreadsheet of when readings where taken. To call themselves Eversmart has to be a joke.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure