Slinky for Christmas with Slimming World 2019.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    So bubbs what has the DR given you for the pain?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    So bubbs what has the DR given you for the pain?

Sweet FA!!! he said we need to know what we are treating first, DH couldn't believe it:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sleazy have you got water? see on the news half your county hasn't
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sleazy have you got water? see on the news half your county hasn't

Well I'm on grape juice ... going to check ... yes we got water atm :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sleazy wrote: »
    Well I'm on grape juice ... going to check ... yes we got water atm :)

It's been since Friday:eek:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sweet FA!!! he said we need to know what we are treating first, DH couldn't believe it:(
    I would be going back. That's not on:mad::(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So sorry to hear about Sweet Poppy, our fur babies are our life :(
    Run free over Rainbow bridge Sweet Poppy. Tweets take comfort in knowing she wasn’t alone & you were with her at the end :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • poundsinbucks
    Options
    Pea soup for breakfast :rotfl:, oh well it is on plan :o. With a ryvita wholegrain ryecake, do we know about these? We are allowed 6 as our HEb! I spread half a cheese square and some Vegemite on it. Will be making Mincemeat Baked Oats for tasters tomorrow, and also some mini quiches whilst the oven is on :money:. I find the quiches fab to have ready in the fridge, either for lunch with some salad, or just a quick snack that doesn’t do any harm ;).

Anyone else feel pleased with themselves, when they think where they were this time last year? Time to give yourself a pat on the back :):):).

I have some very special handmade Belgian chocs to look forward to on Christmas Day, plus might have some Baileys once our lunch has been cooked :rotfl:. But on the whole it will be meat and vegetables, so not too far off plan ;).

Have a good Monday everyone, (((hugs))) to those struggling :rudolf:.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pea soup for breakfast :rotfl:, oh well it is on plan :o.
    :eek: Whatever next!;)
    Anyone else feel pleased with themselves, when they think where they were this time last year? Time to give yourself a pat on the back :):):).

It's good to remember how far we've come.:) It's too easy to beat ourselves up about the odd pound here and there.:(

I've been at target for some years now but I know it was photos taken at a party showing all the bulges in a stretchy dress that helped me make up my mind that I was fed up of being fat and wanted to do something about it. :D

I think this week is going to be fairly well on plan until Friday. It's DD1's birthday and we generally have Chinese at home (waste of time trying to go to a restaurant at this time of year) but she's not confirmed that yet.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena (F), HEB toast, scrambled eggs, ham (P), HEA milk for drinks
    L: cold meat (P), fried potato (F), fried veg and pickles (S)
    D: cottage pie (F,S,P) with cauli and broccoli (S)
    Syns: HP sauce 1
  • poundsinbucks
    Options
    Lunch was a WW fromage frais mixed with more plain fromage frais and raspberries. Spent all morning cooking, all cooling down now 👍.

Well done maman for getting to target and maintaining 💪. I hope to join the target club in 2020 ;). Key for me will to be keep going to group, they are a supportive bunch and we have a laugh too. Never dreamt it would work out like this, I just meant to pick up the SW books last January and go it alone. But joining my group and a few online forums have actually changed my life! :j:j:j

Off to post my Kantar letter. No dogwalk, he has an upset stomach and is sleeping lots, hopefully a bit more energy tomorrow. Unfortunately labs will eat anything when off lead *rolls eyes*.

Take care everyone :xmassmile

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills