Free Cinema Tickets for the Disabled

Options

Comments

• haziec
    haziec Posts: 379 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks so much for this, I em'd Vue Cinemas and they replied within a couple of mins to get my details as they are sending the forms to us.
  • Hello All

We are the organiser of the new cinema card scheme. The Card has its own web site https://www.ceacard.co.uk with a printable form to download. It also list the National Cinemas and independant cinemas participating ( over 90 % of UK cinemas. If you have any question or need help please email us info@ceacard.co.uk

Best regards

The Card Network Team :)
  • redmerlot
    Options
    sorry you miss read

I copied and pasted YOUR message and asked for help in filing in dla forms!

:)

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • redmerlot
    Options
    whoops major blunder

nici's post :-[

sorry!

i will have to learn how to do it so it comes up in one of those boxes.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • Oh I see. Oh well If any body needs information anyway please let us know. Its pretty slow here on a Saturday.

Bye for now

The Card Network Team
  • lyniced
    lyniced Posts: 1,880 Forumite
    Options
    Got my CEA card on Saturday. Odeon here I come! Anyone else got theirs?
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • lyniced
    lyniced Posts: 1,880 Forumite
    Options
    Also, should have asked 'what is the little cut-out bit about on the side of the card?'
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • tico_3
    tico_3 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    i phoned the ster centuary cinema at ocean terminal in edinburgh and the man said that they dont have any forms and they are going to join the scheme in the future. i pointed out that the web site said that all national cinemas in Edinburgh were part of this and he said that the cinema would just take my word for it and let a person in for free if accompanying a disabled person
  • Poppy9
    Poppy9 Posts: 18,833 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A friend of mine took me to the UCI Cinema last week as a thank you and because I could get in free!

About a year ago I was reading a Transportation hand out regarding free bus passes for over 60's (only applies in Wales I think) and noted it also said if you have a disability you may also be entitled to a free bus if you are under 60. Anyway she is not registered disabled or in receipt of any benefits as she works full time. She does however have epilepsy which prevents her from driving. She applied for the bus pass but was turned down because they wrote to her doctor who said he hadn't seen her for some time etc. She was then told to apply for a driving licence and if it was refused bring in the letter from the DVLA and she could reapply for the bus pass. The DVLA turned her down so she got her free bus pass saving her £50 a month. She then went onto apply for the Rail card using her bus pass as evidence and was sucessful.
    :) ~Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.~:)
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Options
    My friends son has Autism has they get DLA for him.

Do they apply in his name (son's) or their's (parents)?

Thanks

Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport