£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07

Options

Comments

• tek-monkey
    tek-monkey Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have entered receipts for the last 3 days, even if I think there is no saving (only one had meal deals in it), just to see if they get back to me. None have so far, is anyone getting vouchers?
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    the problem of not locating the receipt happened to 3 of mine in the DTD days... even up to today I still have not had a satisfactory answer from them.. only that each time I email them about it they said they would get back to me... thats after 1 phone call and 4 emails later..
    I dont see how they cannot locate the receipt unless
    1. someone is trying to put some money into their own back pocket
    2. they are trying to diddle the taxman

I wonder if it could be both???
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    Ok, I've just had the "can't find your receipt" email, blah, blah, blah. I only brought two meal deals on Monday so I can stand the £20 loss and the food was lovely anyway - I do however feel sorry for the people who have brought 5 or 6 though - £60.00 loss! You've gotta love Tesco! :rotfl:
  • BellyDuJour
    BellyDuJour Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had a price check results email through, however it was a duplicate voucher for shopping I did on Sunday and had the first voucher through for on Monday - and have already spent! I'm still awaiting vouchers for 2 shops I did on Monday evening.
    :DBelly by name, JELLYBELLY by nature! :o
  • candy222
    candy222 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Options
    I have just entered my details again but it still come back with we are proccessing etc.But i did notice they have now removed the part that says you should hear within 36 hours? Also has anyone had any vouchers today.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I only did my first meal deal shop yesterday but no voucher yet. Have input on FF and IE but says still processing. Guess it could be early days though reading how long some of you are waiting.
  • tattybonce
    Options
    They will have removed the part about the 36 hours thing. They have been reported to the Trading Standards or something by members on here. How low can Tesco go?
  • tek-monkey
    tek-monkey Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Options
    It was there 25 minutes ago, as I only just enetered this lunchtimes receipt.

If they don't want to give out the vouchers, they just need to admit that they are more expensive than asda after all. Why run a promotion like this unless you are willing to take a hit on items that you seriously overcharge for?
  • ripon12
    ripon12 Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 May 2011 at 2:27PM
    Options
    candy222 wrote: »
    I have just entered my details again but it still come back with we are proccessing etc.But i did notice they have now removed the part that says you should hear within 36 hours? Also has anyone had any vouchers today.
    if you go to terms and conditions it is still listed there number 18 here is the link to it
    https://www.tescopricecheck.com/pricecheck/pages/tsandcs.aspx
  • tattybonce
    Options
    tek-monkey wrote: »
    It was there 25 minutes ago, as I only just enetered this lunchtimes receipt.

If they don't want to give out the vouchers, they just need to admit that they are more expensive than asda after all. Why run a promotion like this unless you are willing to take a hit on items that you seriously overcharge for?

Well, it's not just that. It's also the fact they are conning customers by lying ........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure