Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07 - Page 111

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07

edited 20 May 2011 at 11:05AM in Gone Off!
2.1K replies 199.7K views

Replies

• squigssquigs Forumite
    3.2K posts
    The deal worked fine this morning.:j

Just need Mondays vouchers back!:(:(
    N1LDA:D
  • wirehairwirehair Forumite
    4.3K posts
    Yes thats strange the Merlot is now showing as in the deal , never has before even though it worked .
    Never pay more than you have too
  • both are showing on the deal for me - merlot was not showing this morning but both are now there.
    Merlot is there (first time I've seen it) but no Chardonnay
  • Berni888Berni888 Forumite
    238 posts
    Received vouchers from both Fri & Sat's shopping but no vouchers yet from Monday nor Tuesday's shops :( Will be paitient and keep trying....
  • tek-monkeytek-monkey Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I only got the meal deals on Monday, I've held off since as I don't think at a tenner a pop they are that great value. They are nice, no disputing that, but not ten quid nice. Mind you I don't drink wine, its just chucked in the drinks cabinet for the next BBQ. If the voucher comes through I'll buy a few more, if not I wont. I suspect they'll be in the reduced cab soon though, my store seemed well stocked today and not many buying them!

Tonight I'm cooking properly again. We're having chicken breasts (skin on) stuffed with peppadew peppers and cream cheese, and wrapped in smoked streaky bacon. Cost to make 6 breasts was 11 quid, so under 2 quid a portion and I rate them higher than any ready meal I've eaten.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • andym6561andym6561 Forumite
    170 posts
    blobby8 wrote: »
    Chardonnay not showing on the deal advert for me
    Go to Tesco site and in the search bar in the top right hand corner put Turner Road in.
    If you don’t speculate, you can’t accumulate. :beer:
  • edited 25 May 2011 at 4:48PM
    LifesaboxofchocsLifesaboxofchocs Forumite
    299 posts
    edited 25 May 2011 at 4:48PM
    I emailed Tesco THREE DAYS AGO about Fridays reciept details and have just got a reply today

"Thank you for your email.

I was concerned to learn that you have experienced some problems, whilst attempting to use our Price Check website. I appreciate why you would be unhappy and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regrettably, whilst our system is as comprehensive as possible, there are some rare occasions where we are unable to find the receipt details. This is unfortunate and I am very sorry that you have been disappointed. However, I am sorry to say that if your receipt is not recoverable by our system, that we will be unable to conduct a comparison in this instance.

I am sorry that you have not been able to compare your receipts. I will log your complaint and ensure that it is available for the relevant departments to view.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention."

I called to say it was unacceptable that this offer was working for some customers but not for others, this is discriminatory at best and dishonest. It is through no fault other than Tescos that the price check does this.

How can they justify the system working for some customers and not others - it is a promotion that should be fair and open to all. It should not be "POT LUCK" (as the CS said) whether we get the voucher or not. :eek: It is also discriminatory that some customers are offered gift cards when they complain and some are not - again down to who is dealing with your complaint. I have always been patient and polite when calling Tesco but do not like how they are being so down right unfair.

My complaint was already filed at ASA about this and I do hope MARTIN is reading this and will do something about this.

• Tesco are not playing fair - I work for Tesco and know this. I can also help people who have not had their vouchers but for this I need you to send me your receipt details and your email address - Obviously PM because you need to be careful with your details.
  • errrrrrrrr why... ?????

• IssycIssyc Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Tesco are not playing fair - I work for Tesco and know this. I can also help people who have not had their vouchers but for this I need you to send me your receipt details and your email address - Obviously PM because you need to be careful with your details.

Aye aye! JusthonestJo indeed!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support