Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07 - Page 215

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07

edited 20 May 2011 at 10:05AM in Gone Off!
2.1K replies 199.7K views
1209210211212213215»

Replies

• MrsBartolozziMrsBartolozzi Forumite
    6.4K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    sparky1664 wrote: »

Edit. Also not sure how they fixed the glitch, whether it was just by making Turners n/a or whether it was making everything in the meal deal including the wine n/a if you see what I mean. Maybe worth a shot though.

People were posting that Turner Rd came up N/A when bought on it's own too, so they just stopped matching it with Asda rather than "fixing" the problem.

It's only a game

~*~*~ We're only here to dream
    ~*~*~
  • People were posting that Turner Rd came up N/A when bought on it's own too, so they just stopped matching it with Asda rather than "fixing" the problem.

Yes, I know, I perhaps wasn't very clear.:D

In fact I'm pretty sure I'm still not being very clear...:rotfl:..but what I meant was, did they 'fix' the problem by making sure that Turners Road came up as n/a (however it was purchased) or by making sure that anything that is now in the meal deal..including the wine..will now always come up as n/a,... again, however it purchased.

If it's the former, ie: by simply making the Turner Road n/a, then there is a chance the Isla Negra could work. If it's the latter & they've managed to incorporate everything in the meal deal as n/a including the wine...there's no chance of it working.

Yes...& I've noticed too that the bottles look different on the sites, so another potential problem.:(
  • I just bought the Isla Negra as part of the meal deal and have done the price check. I will keep you posted.
  • MILLYMOLLYMILLYMOLLY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    poet123 wrote: »
    I just bought the Isla Negra as part of the meal deal and have done the price check. I will keep you posted.

Thanks was going to try this so will wait and see your results good luck
    Starting to save £2 coins again, but it is a struggle:rotfl:Not doing very well keep spending them
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Oh no, i used a difference voucher and the SA realised that i've brought the wrong receipt with it.
    So today was the last day to use it.
    I asked them if it was possible to do a reprint of the receipt cos i've misplaced it and they said they only go back 1 week :(
    Lost out on the £11.86 :( :mad:

P.s: note to self: BE MORE ORGANISED!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support