An update on me

Options

Comments

• BrassicWoman
    BrassicWoman Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    AndyPix wrote: »
    Calorie defecit = weight loss
    Calorie surplus = weigh gain

Maybe a good idea would be to join a gym ?
    It would get you out of the house, you could meet new people, and maybe feel a little better about yourself :)

(not judging you by the way - just offering practical advice)

Did anybody ask you for that advice?
    2021 GC £1365.71/ £2400
  • z1a
    z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    JWM wrote: »
    Honestly dekaspace if I didn't know you were genuine I would think this was a wind-up.

So you think you defused the situation calmly by telling a teenage boy he had a small c***k??

Worst possible thing to do.

Do not engage - and very obviously - do not taunt.

Please take on board the advice you have been given - its very clear to everyone that you are making this much much worse.

Clock ?
  • JWM
    JWM Posts: 454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    z1a wrote: »
    Clock ?

Close enough for a respectabe forum!
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Honestly dekaspace if I didn't know you were genuine I would think this was a wind-up.

So you think you defused the situation calmly by telling a teenage boy he had a small c***k??

Worst possible thing to do.

Do not engage - and very obviously - do not taunt.

Please take on board the advice you have been given - its very clear to everyone that you are making this much much worse.

Wrong side of the body! I never said something attached to the body I said something that comes out of the body! As in to insult his height (which he didn't seem to like as hes small for his age and was when he got really upset and decided to walk off in a huff)
  • JWM
    JWM Posts: 454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    dekaspace wrote: »
    Wrong side of the body! I never said something attached to the body I said something that comes out of the body! As in to insult his height (which he didn't seem to like as hes small for his age and was when he got really upset and decided to walk off in a huff)

But why are you engaging with and then antagonising him? Madness!

He will only try to get his own back next time.
  • z1a
    Options
    dekaspace wrote: »

No you didn't;

"I calmly just laughed and said "whatever I had bigger (easy to guess) what than you""
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,689 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options

I agree with this ^^^^.
    I think you're being silly engaging with this crowd.
    Haven't you heard about people carrying knives?
    There's some crazy people about nowadays.
    I use public transport a lot and sit towards the front and don't make eye contact with anyone I don't know.
    Sad state of affairs but I'd rather get home safely.
  • z1a
    Options
    [QUOTE
    .[/QUOTE]

Hmm, there sure are.
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »
    I agree with this ^^^^.
    I think you're being silly engaging with this crowd.
    Haven't you heard about people carrying knives?
    I use public transport a lot and sit towards the front and don't make eye contact with anyone I don't know.
    Sad state of affairs but I'd rather get home safely.

I'n not stupid by brother was threatened with a knife when I was at primary school, that being said these ones are well known by staffs own wording all talk and no trousers banned from many stores in town, well known to the police and as I know they are actually frightened of people who aren't scary like the 5 foot skinny as a rake girl who works in Subway I have seen them cower around her before when shes walked up to them.
    z1a wrote: »
    No you didn't;

"I calmly just laughed and said "whatever I had bigger (easy to guess) what than you""

Badly worded I meant what I said as in what comes out of a certain part of the body! Hence the word "had" not "have"

The choice was let him try and intimidate me or laugh at it. Not frightened of a kid not even 5 feet tall that has to overcompensate by trying to wind up others!

I do know hes banned from shops in town for giving lip to staff and trying to steal.

Either way people are focusing on the wrong part of things, im all but ignoring things now they know the police are out for them I don't need to say anything else to them and just grin at them if they ome near me.
  • seven-day-weekend
    Options
    Just ignore them. You are not helping your case by engaging with them. That includes laughing, smiling, or answering back.
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure