Jolly JANUARY's NSD Challange!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi can I go for 10 please :) First time trying this so I'll have to see how I go!

:wave:
    Welcome to our lovely thread :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I am going to try for 20 please beanielou - usual exclusions for me of groceries if I stay in budget, likewise with petrol and my monthly DD's :)
  • beanielou
    Options
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    I am going to try for 20 please beanielou - usual exclusions for me of groceries if I stay in budget, likewise with petrol and my monthly DD's :)

You can do it :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• donkids22
    Options
    Can I join in going to try for 10 nsds. Will not include weekly food shop and petrol as I take that out at the start of the month. Looking forward to having some boundarys.
    If you dream it can you do it????????
  • craftingmad
    craftingmad Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would love to join in please.
    I am going to aim for 16 :)
    Mortgage - £2338.07 BTL 1 £51,089.10 BTL 2 £81,504.52 BTL 3 £77,497.02 No Craft Spending in 2023 0/365 Stash Busting Challenge 2023 0/2023 [COLOR
  • beanielou
    Options
    donkids22 wrote: »
    Can I join in going to try for 10 nsds. Will not include weekly food shop and petrol as I take that out at the start of the month. Looking forward to having some boundarys.

Hello :wave:
    Happy to have you on board.

• beanielou
    Options
    I would love to join in please.
    I am going to aim for 16 :)

Welcome :wave:
    You can do it.

• Loz2018
    Loz2018 Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    I’m aiming for 20 NSD in January.
    After checking my bank balance, budget and plans for the month it shouldn’t be too hard as I won’t have much excess cash to spend anyway! But I’m sure it’ll help me to buy less and stay out of my overdraft at least.

I hope everyone has a good New Year’s Eve!
    CC Debt:£450 Emergency Fund: £1,500 Sealed Pot Challenge 2020 #042: £75
  • beanielou
    Options
    Loz2018 wrote: »
    I’m aiming for 20 NSD in January.
    After checking my bank balance, budget and plans for the month it shouldn’t be too hard as I won’t have much excess cash to spend anyway! But I’m sure it’ll help me to buy less and stay out of my overdraft at least.

I hope everyone has a good New Year’s Eve!

Great aim :)
    Hope you can stay out of your OD.

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Hello Beanie,
    Can I aim for 15 NSDs for January please?
    As usual my NSDs are completely spend free.
    I haven't got past 10 before so hoping I am not being over optimistic but I need to get this habit back.
    Thanks for the thread :)
    Good luck and happy new year everyone.
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills