Jolly JANUARY's NSD Challange!

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,277
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Hello Beanie,
    Can I aim for 15 NSDs for January please?
    As usual my NSDs are completely spend free.
    I haven't got past 10 before so hoping I am not being over optimistic but I need to get this habit back.
    Thanks for the thread :)
    Good luck and happy new year everyone.

Welcome again to our lovely thread :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi Beanie, thought I'd join you all if that's OK. I'm going to try for 15 in January but I'll exclude weekly food shop day if I can.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,277
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    teafor2 wrote: »
    Hi Beanie, thought I'd join you all if that's OK. I'm going to try for 15 in January but I'll exclude weekly food shop day if I can.

Great to see you :wave:
    It is entirely up to you what you choose to exclude :)
    You can do it. :).
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Thanks for the new thread and Happy New Year to everyone :)

Can you put me down for 20 please - my exclusions are shopping list items, petrol, regular bills and direct debits and emergencies
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,611
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Happy New Year to all.
    1/15 for me today please.
    I will be going for a walk and a coffee but I have a fully stamped card for a free coffee :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Today is numero uno :)

1/20 x
  • apricity
    apricity Posts: 198
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    I was paid early but i'm starting this month from today, its got too confusing as its midway between dec & jan otherwise.

I'd like to go for 15 please.

Today was a spend day. We were staying at my fiances parents for the week and heading home today so we stopped in Mcdonalds for food on our journey back then i purchased 2019 calendar refills for my diary and an expanding file .
    :heartpuls Getting married 21.09.19 :heartpuls
    Emergency Savings - £15.55 / £1,000 :heart: XMAS '19 Savings - £0.00 / £365 :heart: Holiday savings - £6.00(SA) £00 (PB)
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    A good start to the NY for me. No spending so 1/15 ticked off :)
  • Happy New Year to all!

May be a tad late but could I still join? Would like to aim for 14, and kicked off today with my first, I would like to exclude DDs and Post Office charges please!!
    January Grocery Challenge £71.51/£150.00    48% spent!
    February Grocery Challenge £79.83/£112        71% spent!
    March Grocery Challenge £0.00/£93.00           0% spent!

Save 2022    £2305.21
  • Robin09
    Robin09 Posts: 596
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Happy New Year all.

Please may I join in too? I will exclude the direct debits for bills and shopping and petrol if they are within budget.

I aim for 15. So 1/15 so far.
    SPC 076
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family